Sorry,slap and kiss....

***************************************

Next day,

The Goenka's visit the mandir. After prayer, "bhaiyya I'm going,"aarohi said setting her heals.

"Wait for some time, I'll drop you".,kairav said.

"No, it's getting late. I'll drive myself.,"she said.

"Aaru, atleast change  and go".,swarna suggested.

"No, badema. I need to hurry as it's getting late",. She hurriedly walked towards her car.

***************************************

In the hospital, abhimanyu kept a small gift on aarohi's table along with a rose. He looked at the  duty doctor's list which was displayed. He smiled looking at aarohi's name below his. He came out  went towards his cabin. Aarohi hurriedly comes in cursing herself. She dashes into abhimanyu and was about to fall abhimanyu holds her waist, both of them looking at each other. Aditya who was passing by stands there looking at them with a smile. "Abhimanyu," Rohan shouted. Both of them stood properly feeling awkward. Abhimanyu looks at aditya and walks towards him to avoid Rohan's stupid questions.

"Aarohi, you're stunning"he complimented.

"Thank you rohan."

"Abhimanyu, I came to you regarding his case...," Aditya was speaking about a case but abhimanyu was not listening to him. Aditya looks at abhimanyu who was constantly gazing at Aarohi and rohan and controlling his anger. Aditya understood abhimanyu was jealous.

"Aarohi number.," Rohan gives a paper and pen to aarohi. Aarohi writes '7' and looks at abhimanyu. He lips "sorry,"while looking at him, aarohi writes hates you and puts the paper in rohan's hand and goes angrily. Aditya takes the paper from rohan, looks at it and laughs. Abhimanyu too looks at it and pout's his face. "What did you say rohan?" aditya asked.

"I said she was pretty in saree and asked her number. Don't know why she wrote hate you," rohan said. "I know" Aditya looked at abhimanyu, "wait a second, aarohi wore a saree", abhimanyu interrupted. "Yes abhimanyu, didn't look at her," aditya asked with a smile. "You're eyes got closed out of jealous," aditya murmured., "Did you say something?"
abhimanyu asked. "No.,"aditya replied.

Abhimanyu walks in search of aarohi. Aarohi was seen speaking to the nurse. Abhimanyu looks at her, and stands there as a statue. she looks at him and walks angrily, at the corner she slightly bends backward and looks at abhimanyu who was standing there disappointed. She smiles. He raises his heads Aarohi turns and continues to walk. Abhimanyu didn't look at her when she was gazing at him, so he was still disappointed.

In the evening, aarohi was walking towards the parking lot. "Aarohi," rohan called. Aarohi goes to him. Abhimanyu looks at them and went to them. He stands behind aarohi folding his hands. Rohan looks at him and continues to speak to her. Abhimanyu raises his eyebrow communicating rohan to get lost. "Abhi"akshara comes to him.

"I think three of you are chitchatting" akshara said making aarohi look behind her. "Hi Rohan,"akshu greeted. "Hii akshara,"

"Aaru nice pendent. When did you bought it without my knowledge"..,
Abhimanyu smiles. "Akshu, we're getting late come let's go", aarohi pulls her. "Bye Abhi, bye Rohan,"akshara waved her hand.

"Bye"., abhimanyu too waved his hand.

Akshara and aarohi got into the car and saw flowers. "Aaru,flowers" akshara exclaimed.
"I can see  them"aarohi felt irritated. "They are for you, who is this person? why he is sending flowers for you? Here is a card," akshara looks at it. "AA",aaru I think it's my brother in law..." akshara teased her. "Stop it akshu,"aarohi said. "I wish these flowers are sent by my brother in law. In case, if he has sent them, then aaru guess what. Our four names will be starting with "A"akshara said."Akshu, pls stop it."aarohi objects her.