FEELINGS....

As planned earlier, everyone reached Rishikesh by morning 5°clock. They checked into hotel.

Goenkas reached the temple started the puja. All were praying the god but aarohi wanted to see the sunrise. so she came out of the temple. She stood on the bank of the river.

Abhimanyu couldn't sleep. so, thought of walking on the bankside. As he came there. He saw a girl standing there. He thought of leaving. "I love you",shouted aarohi by opening her hands.

Abhimanyu pov:
"Hey, she is the same the girl in the hospital, whom I saw."

He walked towards her and stood behind her.

Aarohi crossed her fingers and then hold her bracelet.

"papa, I remember the day you brought me and Akshu to the sunrise spot. Today, also I'm getting the same feel, but you're not by my side. Today, I'm very happy, papa. I've Akshu, Kairav bhaiyya, everyone."

She takes out a coin,

"papa as you said,If you heartfully wish and throw this coin in the river, you're wish will come true."

''I wish, Akshu gets all her happiness"

She throws the coin.

She was feeling the moment. Cool breeze, flowing water..... In these sounds, one sound was disturbing her. It was a heart beat.

She was turning to see, if anyone is present behind her. She lost her balance and was about to fall into the water. Then, a person held her hand and pulled her towards him. Her hands around his neck. His hands around her waist. He held her tightly, as she is leaving him forever. Both of them found Solace in the hug,that they never thought of breaking it.

They were lost in eachother, until they a  heard.. Voice

Aarohi, Aarohi Kairav shouted. They just broke the hug, and looked at each other awkwardly.

"Aaru" Hearing Kairav's voice, aarohi ran from there.

Abhimanyu was not understanding the feeling, he is getting. Then his eyes fell on the bracelet,he takes it and saw 'A' letter written on it. He unknowingly smiles.

on the other side, kairav and vansh were looking for Aarohi.
Aarohi saw Kairav and went to him.

why are you shouting bhaiyya? He just hugged her and caressed her hair.

where did you go? you know how much tensed we all were ??

I was here only. I remembered the day All of us came to rishikesh with mumma, papa.

"Aaru," Akshu came to her and hugged her.

"Where did you go without informing to anyone & You know how much I was tensed. I hate you aaru." Akshu potted her face.

'I'm sorry Akshu.

Aaru held her ears.

Akshu smiled and hugged her.

"I Love you".

"I love you too, you are the best gift god has given"

Aarohi left from there. Akshara was suprised by aarohi's statement ...

Bhaiyya, is it true or am I just dreaming?" Akshu questioned her brother.

"This is true Akshu!"

Akshu hugged him.

"I never expected this from aaru.

" I always wanted both of you to be together forever."...

They left from there.....

In the temple....

Swarna and suhasini were talking to each other, while aarohi was lost in the thought of that unknown person who helped her.

Aarohi's pov.....

Why did I run away from him without even saying a Thank you. What is this strange feeling, that I never got? She remembered this face..,What have you done to me?

Swarna shook her.....

Aaru, where were you lost?

Nothing bade ma. Shall we leave.

maaji, shall we go?

Haa swarna..

Abhinav sharma

Abhinav sharma

Here, Akshara was very happy. She walking in the street and dashed into a mid-25 man. And was about to fall, when he held her waist and prevented her from falling. He made her stand properly.

Where were you, can't you See and walk?

I'm sorry, I was Lost in thoughts. Thank you for saving me.

It's ok.

Akshara Smiled and walked away from there,the person was smiling....

Abhimanyu and Neil were sitting in cafe ....

Abhimanyu's pov.,

Why am I remembering her eyes?

He took out the bracelet from his pocket.

Who are you?What is this feeling? Why are you disturbing me ?

Neil saw abhimanyu holding a bracelet and smiling.

wow, bro,Nice bracelet. But looks like a girl's bracelet. where did you get it?

woah, neil

Abhimanyu's pov-

If I tell to him; this belongs to a girl. He will definitely play games with me.

Tell me bro...

I found it near the bank of the river.

Then, why are you smiling?

Just casually ...

It doesn't seem casual ..You were smiling like a boy remembering her girlfriend's face and  Smiles.

I don't have any girlfriend and I will never have also.

I didn't say you have a girlfriend..I said you were smiling as though you have a girlfriend...

Having no answers, abhimanyu left from there......

what happened to bro? Why he is behaving differently? Did he really seen a girl or what? ....

Neil you should become a Spy now,

     "OPERATION BHABHI" starts....

DO COMMENT AND VOTE.....