Sorry..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

On the day of operation, Akshara was thinking deeply about abhi-aaru's closeness and her bond with abhimanyu. Aarohi got ready and came to akshara's room to bid bye. She stood outside and saw akshara standing. "Bye akshu" she waved her hand, insight of her Akshara collapsed on the floor. Aarohi rushed to her. Aarohi hugged akshara who was getting a panic attack. "Akshu, pls calm down". Akshara was breathing heavily aarohi was trying to calm her down but she was not listening to aarohi's words. Akshara was remembered the flashes of abhi-aaru's hug. She fell unconscious.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

While in the hospital. The OT was ready. Abhimanyu was preparing for the operation.

Rohan comes to him, "Abhimanyu,aarohi didn't come yet".

"What? Did you call her?"

"Yes, but she is not answering".

"Wait,I'll call her"., Abhi takes his mobile out and calls aarohi. Aarohi's mobile was in silent mode because of that she couldn't attend their calls. "She is not answering".

"I think, she is driving" rohan said. "She will come for abhilash, that's for sure", rohan added. Abhimanyu looked at him coldly.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In goenka house.,
Aarohi laid akshara on the bed and sat beside her. She touched her head which was burning. Aarohi checked her pulse and went to kitchen and bought a vessel filled with water. She kept it on the table beside. She drenched a cloth in that water and kept it on akshara's forehead.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In hospital,

"Where is aarohi, abhimanyu?" mahima asked.

"She didn't come yet".

"What?"mahima stopped applying hand cream and looks at him.

"We can make it without aarohi".,abhimanyu said angrily and walked into OT. Abhilash was lying on the bed. Abhimanyu sat beside him.

"Are you nervous?"abhimanyu checked his files.

"No,I'm Good. Where is aaru?"abhimanyu didn't answer. "Where is aaru? I'm asking you Where is aaru? Are you deaf?" Abhilash shouted. "No, I don't know about aarohi"., abhimanyu said.

"You're lying. I think she is hiding behind the wall".,abhilash looked at the door expecting aarohi to come in.

"Aarohi didn't come".., abhimanyu said. "She promised me"., abhilash worried. "Don't worry", Abhimanyu pacified. "I want aaru"., He turns his head to either side. Nurse brings a syrup bottle and puts some syrup in a spoon. Abhilash pushes the spoon, making it fall down. "I want aaru," abhilash shouts, "stop being stubborn, please cooperate"., abhimanyu tried to calm him down. "No, I want aaru, I want aaru". Abhimanyu calls akshara. Aarohi looks at the mobile and gets tensed, she answers it,"Akshara, it's an emergency can you please sing. Aarohi feels tensed and cuts the call. Aarohi looks at akshara and remembers her promise, she thinks for a while and decides to sing. She calls abhimanyu. He picks the call, "Is there any problem? Are you ready to sing?" abhimanyu asked.

"Hmm", aarohi sounded and started to sing.. By hearing aarohi's voice, abhilash stopped shouting and drank the syrup, Abhimanyu was relieved.

The operation was done. "His pulse, breathing are normal but he is not responding" Mahima declared,"he must be under observation for next 48 hours".