Killing the beast

Start from the beginning

[You have killed a tier 2 Boss Honip, unable to gain exp due to current condition, will be turned into exp multiplier.

Gotten: 0.70

[Exp multiplier: 257.75]

•Tier 2 Boss Beast core

•Honip beast hide

•Honip beast claw.(×4)

•Honip beast fangs.(×2)

•Honip beast meat.(6kg)

•700 gold coins.]

"You will make a truly fine soldier, subdue!" Tang Zhan activates his soldier recruiting skill as a string of shadow draws out from him to the beasts corpse, and immediately after the a shadowy version of the beast rose up and stands before Tang Zhan.

"Hmmm... Your name will be Honip, yes Honip" Tang Zhan stretches a bit as he rubs out sore spots.

"Come on guys, let's go. We're done with our job here" All the soldiers sunk back into his shadow as Tang Zhan began his slow trek back unaware of the pair of eyes watching him from the sky.

...

'Most of the rewards I got from the Honip are materials, only the gold and core are non materials, even the core should actually be a material I think so... But I never received separate rewards for kills, I always only got quest rewards so what changed now, Void?' Tang Zhan realizes as he checks back to all his kills, starting from the very beginning.

♪The system you built with me, follows the style of an AI and as an AI, the system is meant to be ever changing, adapting and evolving. I went back to your mind and checked remnants of the previous two systems, and there is naturally meant to be a 'you can get it manually but still have it automatically' reward.♪

'What do you mean? I think you're just trying to bail yourself out for now being a god enough system, you are now explaining in confusing words' Tang Zhan denied Void's explanation.

♪What I meant was that, those rewards are things you can get by yourself, if you used a knife to skin the Honip, you will get the hide, if you plucked out it's claws you will find that out of the twenty claws only four remains undamaged after it's fight with you. If you removed it's teeth yourself you would get it's fangs, if you dug through it's insides, you will find it's beast core. Don't you understand I'm simply making your life more easier by doing all this for you. If you want I can just stop.♪ Void getting denied got angry at Tang Zhan for not realizing it's worth.

'Alright, alright, yeah I get it now thanks Void you have been a good help to me and I can't wait for you to evolve to become better' Tang Zhan quickly apologizes as he finally sees the town entrance.

'Oh yeah Void, in the rewards there is supposedly some type of Honip meat, are sure it's safe?' The semblance between the Honip and Earth's rat was more than enough deterrent for Tang Zhan.

♪Hold on, is a blind man supposed to complain about what animal his meat comes from, and moreover it is a Honip, an Honip not that your low class rodent. Don't disturb me again, I need my quality rest I've done enough answering for one day.♪ Void finally goes out of commission as it ignores every call Tang Zhan makes.

Finally he walks through the gates, and the first thing he searches for is a tailor.

Walking around the shop and stalls he could see, he actively searches for a tailor or someone that deals with beast hides, after about ten minutes of searching he still has absolutely no idea but he finds someone else, a butcher.

"Good afternoon good sir, please I would like to ask for your help." The man stops his current slicing and diving as he looks up at Tang Zhan, but he immediately cocks his head sideways, as he avoided the sweat that was about to drop down his eye.

"Yes young man go ahead, I don't really have all day long." The man says as he stabs his cleaver on the hard wood.

"Okay my apologies, but I can see you're a butcher so do you also deal in beast me-" before Tang Zhan could even complete his statement the man already grabs his shoulder.

"BEAST MEAT! Tell me you have it, what tier is it, what beast is it? Hahahaha, it's been a long time." The man happily shakes Tang Zhan again as he quickly runs inside his small shop.

"It is a Honip's meat, tier 2." Tang Zhan replied as the man came back outside, but his words caused the item the man went to get to fall to the ground.

"Ti-ti, tier 2... and a Honip at that. Wait that doesn't seem right, is the Honip the same one blocking the roads?" The man realizes a connection and questions.

Tang Zhan looks at the man's face and seeing as he asked the question without any ill intent, he answers truthfully. "Yes it is, what's wrong?"

"Hahahaha, not only did you bring me wealth and my long lost popularity, but you also cleared the path to the other town and even the cities, this help is to all the townspeople incase you don't know."

Tang Zhan was still trying to take in the numerous compliments the man showered him with, when suddenly he sees the man hitting a iron to catch the attention of everyone around.

"EVERYBODY! A SAVIOR HAS ARRIVED!"

...