Chapter 7: The missing riders (Arc 1)

We see a rider running through the forest looking like hs is injured as he ran through the forest as he turns back seeing them chasing him. He keeps on running through the forest until he tripped on something and he falls down a hill as he keeps rolling until he crashes onto the ground.

He lays there while groaning a bit as he slowly gets up only to be kicked across and slammed into a tree as he dehensnin and he sat onto a tree as he let's out a small groan as he looks over at his desire driver as he tries to reach over to get it but he is soon pulled and taking away.

He tried to break free but no use as they drag him away leaving his driver buried within the grass as hours gone by and soon Buffa walks over and come across the driver as he picks it up and looks around.

There were signs of a struggle to which he stood up and look around and then calls in.

Buffa: This is Buffa. I've trace the distress singal but there was no one here other then a driver. I'm returning back now.

And so he leaves the area so he won't be the one that gose missing to whoever captured a rider only leaving a driver behind.

(Intro)

(Later)

Daiki is seen with Tsumuri as he hands her the driver which she looks at it and then said.

Tsumuri: This belong to Kamen rider Togetchi. It seems that he's the only rider that we recover his driver.

Daiki: This is strange. We never encounter something like this in our lives.

Tsumuri: Indeed. It seems however is doing this must be doing something that threatening the world.

Daiki: How many riders are missing?

Tsumuri: We have Yavia, Antch, Nippo, Meleo, Parakhi and Eben have gone missing for the past week with no contact what so ever.

Daiki: Could this be a work of the Jyamato?

Tsumuri: Maybe although something isn't right. There is no detections that either riders are dead meaning they could still be alive but for what?

Daiki: So what should we do?

Tsumuri: I believe the right decision is to keep a close eye of our riders of all times and make sure they are not separated from the others. We can't have any more riders go missing.

Daiki: I understand. I'll inform other riders about this.

Tsumuri: Right. Stay safe.

Daiki leaves the room and decides to check up on Y/n at Planeptune and warn him of the situation.

(Meanwhile)

At Planeptune we see him and Neptune playing some video games as Y/n soon beats Neptune.

Neptune: Aw man! You beat me again!

Y/n: (light chuckle) Better luck next time.

Soon the elevator doors open and Daiki came in while Historie came over to greet him.

Historie: You must be Y/n's friend. Welcome. Is there anything I can do for you?

Daiki: No thanks just here for Y/n.

Y/n: Sup Daiki. Got a mission for me?

Daiki: Not exactly. We might need a word at the balcony outside.