Chapter 1: Time to fight

The roaring thunder along with the heavy rain can be heard and with a flash of lighting we see death and destruction after a war against all four nations within Gamindustri as we see a young teenager standing in the middle of all the rubble and all of the deaths around him.

He doesn't know where he was or why he is here but what he does know that there was war and there is nothing left but ruins as he stood there for a bit as he thinks of a plan when he heard footsteps behind him and he turn to be face with a women. She stare at him with a smile as she stare at him for sometime and then she spoke.

???: (smile) You may not know where you are or where you came from but do not worry. We will help you remember your past if......you join us.

She then pulled out something which he looks at and it looks like a belt like device as he take it out of her hands and then looks at it closely.

???: We need heroes to save the world so this will never happen again. So, are you in Y/n?

He looks up to her as she stare at him as he look down at the driver and then he places it onto his waist.

Desire driver!

Y/n: Where do I begin?

(Intro)

(5 months later)

We see a small nation called Planeptune, ruled by the Goddess Purple Heart as Planeptune live in peace ever since a war and after the war was over and the signing of a peace, the four Goddess live together in peace and share their share engery by the people of all four nations.

We then cut to a girl arrived at the guild within Planeptune as she looked around and soon spotted her friend as she walked over to her while we see a pink hair girl having a drink of water when she heard.

???: Compa!

Compa looks over and smiled to see IF as she called back with a smile.

Compa: (smile) Iffy! Glad you make it.

IF: Yeah sorry about that, I over slept.

Compa: (smile) That's alright. Just glad you made it before all the jobs are taking.

IF: (smile) Yeah that's good. Say Where's Y/n? I thought he was with you?

Compa: He's away to the bathroom, I'm sure he'll be back.

Y/n: (smirk) And I am right now.

IF jump forward while making a cute noise as she turn to see Y/n as he smirk at her as he tells her.