Chapter 6: Witch vs fox

It was the middle of the night and we see a farm where we see a farmer locking up a barn for the night after finishing his work as he make his way to his house to get a nice sleep for the night.

All the lights turn off and everything seem alright until a mysterious figure makes its way to the barn and managed to get inside the barn and inside the barn where piles of cargo stack together as she approaches one of them and opene the cargo to reveal something which the figure is looking for.

Next day came and we see the farmer waking up as he step outside and let out a yawn as he approaches the barn and once there he opens it only to be speechless and shock to see all of his cargo is gone.

Farmer: (shocked) What the?! Someone raided my barn?!

He was in shock by this and soon he races back to his house to call someone and report that someone has took his cargo and needed someone to help him to locate it.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n at the DGP base playing some darts as he throws them across the room and aiming a perfect shot which make him smirk to himself as he continue landing perfect shots.

Then Daiki enters and sees Y/n throwing darts at the dart board which he walk over while he tells him.

Daiki: You sure have a perfect aim.

Y/n: (smirk) Nedd to make every shot perfect you know.

Daiki: I see. So....everything seem to be quiet.

Y/n: Pretty much. (Sigh)

He then stared at the dart board and then leaps up from the couch and tells Daiki.

Y/n: Might go out for a bike ride. Call me if there is an trouble.

Daiki: You always go out for a bike ride. Besides new riders are coming soon and we should be prepared for them

Y/n: (smirk) Nah I'm just gonna head out. Take care.

He then walk off while Daiki just shake his head and then said.

Daiki: He's kinda like Neptune a bit.

Then Tsumuri appear next to Daiki as she just smiled and reply.

Tsumuri: (smile) That's just Y/n.

Daiki: Still he hasn't find nothing about his past and yet he acts like its nothing.

Tsumuri: It's probably wise to just leave him be. Although he acts okay but deep down.....I think he questions himself and where he actually came from.

Daiki: Well he's good I give him that. Can never understand how he's pretty good being a rider.

Tsumuri: (smile) That's just lifes greatest mystery.

We cut to Y/n walking down the hallway when he walk by a rider as they cross paths and then they continue walking. The rider slowly stop and turn to watch Y/n walking away while the rider stared at him as Y/n walks away.

 The rider slowly stop and turn to watch Y/n walking away while the rider stared at him as Y/n walks away