Chapter 3: The Tsundere goddess

At the train station in Lastation we see a train coming into the station and as soon the train make its stop the doors open and passengers walks out of the train station and among them was Y/n as he climb out of the train station and look around as he pulled out his phone to look at the text sent by Buffa that he will be at the exit.

He make his leave out of the station as he walk through the massive hallways of the station and soon he leaves the train station and around him were pillars lined up at the entrance as he walk through the pillars when we see a man leaning against one of the pillars with his arms folded as he noticed Y/n coming out and so he called out to him by saying.

???: Have a nice train right?

Y/n: (Turns and noticed him) It was bumpy but it was alright. So you call me here for something going on here or what?

The person walks towards him as his face is revealed to have black hair while wearing a purple jacket and black trousers and shores as he approaches him, his name is Daiki aka Buffa and he tells Y/n.

Daiki: Well it's more of a job and I figured I bring some back up.

Y/n: (smirk) A job Huh? Who give you this job?

Daiki: Take a guess.

Y/n: Goddess of Lastation, right?

Daiki: Yep. Right now she is waiting for us at her place. Come on, we don't want to keep her waiting.

Y/n: You've spoken to her before?

Daiki: On phone yes but not in real life.

Y/n: (smirk) Well then, let's see what she has to say once we get there. (Walks off with Daiki)

(Intro)

(Later)

They soon arrived at Black Heart's place which looks pretty interesting to Y/n once they walked up to the door as Daiki knocks on the door and as the two wait Daiki ask Y/n.

Daiki: So how are things in Planeptune?

Y/n: (smirk) Pretty good. You could say its a bit nicer then this place to be honest.

Daiki: Can't say I blame you. This place looks like a huge factory then a city.

Y/n: (chuckle) You could have assigned on any four nations and yet you choice this one.

Daiki: Whatever, at least this nation as a good leader.

Y/n: Whatever you say.

Soon the doors open and a young long black hair girl opens the door and sees Daiki and Y/n there.