Chapter 5: DXD World Crises

Começar do início

"You seem pretty pale, is something the matter?" Violet Arc asked with concern as Issei responded, "I am fine girls...just need to catch my breath.."

"So, what do you think of our celebration?" Violet asked with a smile, as Issei responded, "It is quite amazing..you girls did a good job.." 

"Thanks Dad...speaking of which, you must be excited to head back, haven't you?" Violet spoke with a smile, she could finally get the chance to meet her paternal grandparents and her aunt that her father had talked so much about. 

"I am, my dear...I am excited to visit them.." Issei spoke with a smile, but deep down he was worried for other reasons, reasons that made him worry whether his own parents and sister would recognise him or not. 

However, he did not want his girls to get worried, as he kept a smile on his face. 

"Dad..you are not going to leave us, are you?" Rosemary spoke while looking down, as Issei brought his little girl close and spoke, "I am not leaving any of you...you can count on it..."

Issei knew that Rosemary was hit the hardest when Nicholas, someone she deemed as an older brother figure betrayed her and almost killed her brother. She had feared that her father may also end up leaving when she heard the news that Issei's homeworld has been located. She was worried her father may end up leaving, but that was not the case, Issei saw the Arcs as his family, and can't imagine abandoning them. 

"Now, Rose, you know that your father will always be by your side, right? I was there when his betrayal was still fresh in your heart...you can always confide your problems with me, Rose.." Rosemary looked at her father and nodded, even Violet was concerned about her father abandoning her, but seeing this, she was assured that her father will always be in her life. 

He soon split up from Rosemary and spoke, "You shouldn't be sad, today is a day of celebration...and I don't want any of my girls to be sad, okay?"

"Y-Yes.." Rosemary spoke while looking away as Issei spoke, "Rose, look at your friends and siblings, they are all enjoying with them...you should also go, and have fun, my dear."

"Yes!" Rosemary spoke with a much more cheerful tone, as she soon left and headed to her friends, as he turned to Violet and asked, "Were you concerned too?"

"Yes...but I have a feeling that you won't leave us, right dad?" Violet spoke with a smile as Issei gave a nod and spoke, "Yeah, I won't.." 

"Oh this reminds me.." Violet spoke with a tone that had a smile, "Mom has been looking for you.."

"I see...well I wonder if there is an issue.." Violet however, sensed something off with her mother when she wanted to look for Issei and spoke with a perverted grin. "If there is anything perverted happening, please do keep me updated."

"V-Violet!" Issei spoke with an embarrassed tone, he soon gave a sigh knowing that Violet was even more perverted than he is. 

"That girl of yours partner, she surpasses you in your perversion.." Ddraig spoke with a mocking tone as Issei retorted, "Shut it, Ddraig! "

The only thing the Welsh Dragon gave was heavy laughter making Issei internally sigh, as he soon went to look for Juniper. He wondered what she would want right now. 

Opening Start 

The screen shows the system as it starts to load the stats.
It changes to a man, surrounded by multiple enemies.

It shows Issei preparing for battle, where it soon follows with the others.
Juniper, Willow, and a purple haired woman along with her family are looking at the scene.
The scene changes to a smiling white haired man, and a blue haired woman.