Survey One Results

Alright, so it's been a month or so since I posted the survey. Just to reiterate the first survey was about allowing girls to have penises in some scenes in the story and if your male friends can have fun with your girls.

Results:

Let's get questioned Two out of the way first. Question Two is if your male friends can have fun with your girls..... It was a very loud and very hard no. I think out of all the comments I read on this only one said yes. So no males will touch your girls... without receiving a punch to the gut.

Now as for question one. Question one is about allowing your girls to mate with each other using the addition gift. Most comments on Archive said Yes, while comments on Wattpad were about 50/50. So I'm going to bite the bullet and add the girls using the addition gift to the story. I won't be doing a lot of them but when I do I will put up a Futa warning when a scene of this is coming up so if you don't like it you can skip it. Remember girls in my story are NOT futa they use gifts to give themselves a penis to act as a male and after they're finished the penis goes away.

I will be adding scenes with toys as well just to have a little of everything.

Alright, so that is everything for now. Please enjoy the story and have a nice day or evening or night or whenever you are reading this.