Chapter 8: Night of the Goddess (Censored)

Golden Tower, floor 11, room 23

Y/n POV

As I slept I felt a cold breeze. I stirred from my sleep with a shiver, I looked around to see a familiar forest and a set of hot springs. "Oh, Y/n. How nice of you to drop by." A feminine voice said. As I sit up and my vision focuses, I see Marrai relaxing in one of the hot springs. "Uh, you're the one who brought me here," I responded.

(Not my Artwork)

Goddess Marrai

https://postimg.cc/z3f9yHzc

"Maybe." Marrai joked. "Well since you're here anyway, why not join me?" She patted the seat to her left. I shook my head at her silliness. "Ok, but we're going to talk about just bringing me here out of the blue," I stated and walked to the spring. I slowly lowered myself into the hot spring, it didn't take long for the minerals in the water to make my member rock hard like last time.

Marrai leaned against me. "It is nice to have someone to talk to, to visit, to be able to touch," Marrai remarked slowly lowering her right hand down. "Marrai, if you're lonely, why don't you, I don't know, disguise yourself and walk among your Marrains?" I asked. "A good goddess should only observe, never interfere with her children." Marrai respawns.

"Interfere?" I questioned. "Like bring someone from another world and Showing yourself to that someone?" Marrai looked away and smirked. "Well, not interfere much," Marrai respond.

Marrai then turned and kissed me on the lips, I kissed her back. After a couple of minutes of kissing, Marrai broke off. "Ok, let's heat this night up," Marrai spoke getting out of the spring and pulling me with her. "What did you have in mind, Marrai?" I asked though I think I know the answer. "I want you to do the same thing you did to Dasha." Marrai insisted.

(Lemon)

Removed/Censored

Uncensored Various:

Archive: https://archiveofourown.org/works/49944730/chapters/136025293

Sofurry: https://www.sofurry.com/view/2106746

(End of lemon)

Marrai crawled over and sat beside me still covered in my seed. "I know I made the right choice when I brought you here," Marrai spoke wiping cum from her mouth and kissing me. "But I just gotta ask, why didn't you have a girlfriend back on earth? With a package like that, you could rock any girl's world." "Well, when I was younger, I felt more like a freak than anything," I stated. "As well as a bit of a health reason too." "Oh, like what?" Marrai asked as she waved her hand removing all my cum.

"Well, I didn't have much control over my 'package' until a couple of months ago. If you think that as I am now is bad then you should have seen me back then." I started. "Right now I have a hyperactive sex drive, back then I have a super ultra-high hyperactive sex drive. It wasn't like I was running around humping everything, but when I got aroused, which was very easy for me at the time, my member would become so hard I could lift stuff with it and my balls would swell from all the sperm at was collecting." Marrai looked at me with surprise.

"And it was bad, a girl's laughing, giggling, the scent of her perfume, even the slightest touch would cause me to get an erection. If it wasn't for my special underwear I'd be walking around with a consent boner all day." I stated. "At lunch, every day I had to go home and use a pleasure machine to relieve myself or my balls would swell to a noticeable size through my pants. It wasn't easy, to cum I needed to be pleasured, but the more pleasure I felt the more semen my body made, but the more semen my body made the more I needed to cum. It was a vicious cycle."