Chapter 2: A New Day (Censored)

Y/n POV

Sandra's House

I was in the middle of the kitchen looking around. Sandra was sleeping on the couch exhausted from her milking section and I'm just standing here wondering, "What now?" While looking around I saw a handful of books on the living room coffee table. I walked to the chair in the living room and started looking through books.

(Not my Artwork)

Sandra Scales

https://postimg.cc/V09KbZBg

Looking at the cover of the first book. It had floating islands on it, just like I saw when I first got here, with the title: 'History of Marrai's Realm.' "Hmm, history," I thought. "Not my favorite subject."

I open the book to the Chapter titles on the first page of the book. Chapter 1: Birth of Marrai and Marrai's Realm, Chapter 2: Early Forms, Chapter 3: Overpopulation, Chapter 4: 1st Marrain War, Chapter 5: Famine, Chapter 6: Modern Forms, Chapter 7: Second Overpopulation, Chapter 8: 2nd Marrian War, Chapter 9: Marrai's Rage, and Chapter 10: Aftermath.

"Hmm," I mumbled. "It seems Marrai's Realm has had some ups and downs." The second book had a Cat-like Marrain with her naked breasts front and center on it with the title: "Marrian milking glands." Sandra stirs a little. "Better be a little quieter." I thought to myself. Skimming the book was an overview of known Marrains and their milk production.

I picked up the third book. The cover was a circle of rocks of various colours titled: "Gifts of Marrai." The first chapter titled 'Overview' read. 'Gifts of Marrai are magic stones that grant powers or abilities when swallowed. The more powerful the stone to longer the duration of the power or ability.' "What kind of powers, super speed, super strength, telekinesis," I wondered.

The last and final book had a group of 7 Marrains of various species laying on a large bed titled: 'How to manage and maintain your Wel'on.' "A Wel'on... what's a Wel'on." The first chapter was once again labeled 'Overview' and it read. 'Due to Marrain species having a 75% to 95% female population, with some species being entirely female. Males are allowed to accept the affection of multiple females. This is a Wel'on, a group of women who have committed themselves to one male.'

"75 to 95 percent female population for most species!" I yelled in my head as I continued reading. 'With such a large difference in the number of males to females males are allowed to have multiple mates. However, this has made males compete with one another over how large their Wel'on is and by how many rare Marrains are in their Wel'on, Marrains with either low population or with rare colour patterns.

"That makes it sound as if the males view the females as objects," I muttered as I continued to read. 'Some males will seek out females of power and/or rarity and offer them a deal for them to join their Wel'on. Similarly, females will also seek out males of power and/or rarity to offer the male a deal to allow them to join their Wel'on.'

"This is getting worse," I thought. 'The largest Wel'on in recorded history belonged to King Remil Guil, ruler of Kingdom Marrai the largest kingdom in the history of Marrai's Realm, who had an estimated 110,127 females in his Wel'on at the height of his rule.'

"110,127 members, holy cow!" I mumbled. 'To achieve this, King Guil brided, manipulated, threatened, blackmailed, or simply kidnapped any female under his rule and beyond. If it wasn't for his sudden death this number may have been even higher.'

"Ha, good riddance," I remarked. 'Even though it's not talked about much, female Marrains can have their own Wel'on and in actuality, female lead Wel'on easily outnumber male lead Wel'on. However, female lead Wel'on is usually just groups of women who are doing an activity together, and the rules on joining or leaving the Wel'on are almost non-existent. There are many examples of this but a sample one is a female-owned store that has employees, the employees of the store would be considered members of her Wel'on.'