Chapter 6: Beach Fun (Censored)

Diamond-Cut Plaza, sub-level 5, 2:30 pm

Y/n's POV

The five of us made toward the store, A Gentle Touch. I stopped outside the store. "Come on Y/n time to get our swimsuits." Nika cheered. "Oh, this is going to end badly," I thought.

(Not my Artwork)

Sandra Scales

https://postimg.cc/V09KbZBg

Nika Akulova

https://postimg.cc/BXBcwsqC

Dasha Grizzle

https://postimg.cc/Y41r0GxP

Nora Silver

https://postimg.cc/dZnMfmVd

Nika pulled me into the store and from wall to wall was nothing but displays, shelves, and mannequins of very revealing clothing. Nika continued to pull me to the swimsuit section. There was a large selection. "I could spend days in here trying stuff on," Nika proclaimed.

"Hello, welcome to A Gentle Touch is there anything I can help you with?" A voice came from behind. We all turn to see a... fox Marrian I think.

(Not my artwork)

https://postimg.cc/Mc8zNKcT

She was wearing a black collar, a red bikini top with a matching bottom, and had... four arms.

"We're just looking to get some new swimsuits," Dasha stated. "Oh, well we have a large variety to choose from, for all tastes and... desires," The fox girl giggled at the end. "Do you have a men's section in this store?" I asked. "Yes sir. Right, this way." The fox answered. "Don't take too long, you need to judge our swimsuits." Nika giggled.

I gave a nervous smile and followed the Fox girl. As we walked I watched her tail go back and forward. "Do they ever get their tails caught in the doorway?" I wondered. "Hey, that outfit you're wearing. Is that your uniform?" I asked.

"Yes and no," The fox girl answered. "There is no official uniform so I allow my employees to pick something from the store to wear." She had a mature voice. She then turns and strikes a pose causing her breasts to bounce. "This is from our swimwear section where we just came from, Tops and Bottoms, 'Just what you need to turn up the heat, eh!'" She giggled at the end again.

I had to look away so she wouldn't see me trying not to laugh. "Wait your employees?" I questioned. "Are you the owner of this store?" "Yes, yes I am," She proudly announced once again making her boobs jiggle. She spun away from me and stopped with her back to me giving me a good look at her backside. She places one hand on her hip and the other up in the air. She then turned around to face and placed her hand in the air on her chest. "Miss Elizabeth Bee-Izebub at your serves, but most know me as Queen Bee, or just Bee for short." We continued to walk for a little bit more. "Here we are, sir." The fox spoke. I looked over the selection there wasn't much here. "Thank you, miss," I spoke. "Please, call me Bee," She cooed. "And it was my pleasure, sir," She with a bow which gave me a look down her cleavage. "Now don't keep those girls waiting too long, I'm sure they'll have some lovely swimsuits for you too... admire, ah." She had a devilish smirk when she said that and walked away.

3rd POV

Back with the girls just after Y/n left. "He won't sneak back and try to get a look as we change will he?" Nora asked. "He's already seen Sandra and me naked so it wouldn't bother us, Marrai he might as well come into the changing room with us if he wants to watch," Nika smirked. "And he saw your tits so he's halfway there with you, Dasha the only one he hasn't seen everything... yet."