So Much For Tour Bus (smüt)

Start from the beginning

"I've missed you too! I tried calling you most days when I could but it's been pretty full on," he explained apologetically.

You nodded. "I'm sure it has been."

Patrick turned to Pete. "Hey, dude mind if I take my break a little early? You guys can too, I just wanna catch up with y/n," he said.

Pete checked his watch. "Sure. I guess we can all take our breaks now," he replied, gesturing to a security guard and telling him that they were going to take ten minutes and then carry on. The guard told the crowd who didn't seem overly enthralled but Pete just shook his head.

"Ten minutes guys, that's all," he shouted to them. A couple shouted back. "Anyway what are you doing here y/n?" He asked you.

You told him that you noticed that they were playing relatively locally and you wanted to see them all.

"We're just gonna go to the bus. We'll be back soon, I just wanna have a chat with her," Patrick told the others, placing a hand in yours and guiding you to the bus doors.

The bus was large and black with a white line running the length. It was a veey handsome vehicle that often contained handsome occupants.

You both went inside, Patrick leading. The interior was simple but had everything they couod need. You'd never been inside thr bus before. Multiple guitar cases leant against walls and a small table was set out with what looked like left overs from breakfast. It had the ability to become very homely, you thought.

"This is my bunk," Patrick explained, tapping his hand on the wood next to it. "Pete wanted top but I beat him too it... he's on this one," he gestured to the one below. "... and Andy..." he pointed to the top bunk on the opposite side of the narrow walk way to his. "And Joe is in this one down here." He nodded towards the one underneath Andy's. "It's quite cramped but yeah... it's pretty neat," he smiled proudly.

You agreed. "It's lovely!" You exclaimed, still taking in your surroundings. Patrick grinned.

"It's so good to see you y/n. I really wanted to come home these past few days, I just missed you so badly but I knew I couldn't do that," he said, taking a couple of steps towards you and taking both your hands in his.

You smiled. "It's good to see you too."

"Anyway what have you been up too? Anything fun?" He asked, genuinely interested in your past few weeks. You told him although nothing strayed far from the ordinary. "There's not been any handsome men that have caught your eye while I've been away?" He asked with a small laugh. You weren't sure if he was joking or not.

You laughed back. "Not any at all, don't worry. Just the pictures of you. Have there been many groupies after you?" You asked, playing it off as a joke but secretly the thought of groupies really concerned you.

"Countless," Patrick said bluntly. "But thankfully Pete dealt with them accordingly," he chuckled. "I'm not sure what he did but they didn't come back wanting more after a night with him."

"Well, as long as they didn't spend the night with you-"

Patrick shook his head. "Nope. Not one. You know I could never do that to you y/n. I love you too much. Besides, I already have perfection, why would I wanna be with anything less?" He said, giving you a cheeky smirk that you recognised well. His beautiful eyes scanned you up and down as his hand held the back of your neck, guiding your lips to his. He kissed you slowly, making it last and hanging on a little longer than usual between kisses. This is what you'd been craving while he'd been away, along with his presence.

Your hands slipped up to his chest as his other snaked around your waist and pulled you in tightly against his body.

"Holy smokes I've missed you," you whispered breathlessly, against your open mouth before he kissed you again, his silky lips pouting against yours, lingering a little too long, gently pressing his tongue against yours but not forcing entry.