||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||

Start from the beginning

"It's tasty" dhriti said forwarding him , a piece of jalebi to him who was engrossed in his phone for God knows how much time.

"You should try it , shashvat" Dhriti said little loudly which made shashvat snap his head towards her .

"No , i already had enough" shashvat said showing his empty plate which he finished few minutes ago. He doesn't like much sweets but on insistence of her , he already had more than his likeness.

"Your wish" dhriti said shrugging her shoulder and concentrating on her jalebis. Shashvat stood from his seat buttoned up his coat making dhriti looked at him with frown eyebrows.

"dhriti I have an important work . So I need to leave now and I may directly come tomorrow morning. So no need to wait for me" shashvat said to which dhriti nodded her head . Elections are coming near and he must be having many works .

" Okay then I'll leave too, it's time for my shift." dhriti said to which shashvat hummed and turned to go but he remembered something which made him stop and turned towards his wife . Who seems busy in enjoying her favourite dish.

Shashvat took steps towards her seat making his polished boots hit against the floor gathering the attention of dhriti .

Shashvat grabbed her face by chin making dhriti eyes widened at his action and by other hand he took the tissues in his hand wiped her mouth which is smudged with God knows how many types of sweets. Who will tell she is a doctor when she herself enjoy eating Street foods and oily foods .

"One more thing you won't go anywhere without security and iam serious about dhriti. If I found you ditched security or something then forget about your work" Shashvat said with his deadly voice wiping her lips . While dhriti gulped hearing his threat . How does he knows she ditched security many times in past two years.

Dhriti nodded her head to which shashvat left her face not before patting her cheek with his two fingers warning her . After this shashvat left from there and making her leave a heavy sigh of relief leave from her . Sometimes he is too intimidating and dangerous.

Dhriti was talking with a staff regarding the restaurant when she received call from her bestie, jeevika .

"Haa jevi bol" dhriti said .

"Don't tell me you have forgotten" jeevika replied in angry voice making dhriti confused.

"Forgotten what" dhriti asked not knowing what her bestie is referring to.

"Duffer tomorrow is my birthday" jeevika yelled from other side making dhriti keep her phone away from her ears because of her loud voice.

"Oo, yah ..i remember it" dhriti said gulping hardly .

"Really?leave all your nonsense. Today we are going to club" jeevika dismissed the matter for now . Her birthday is tomorrow. She can't ruin her mood for anything and about her bestfriend then she will definitely reward her for forgetting her birthday.

"Par birthday toh kal hain na?" Dhriti asked .

"Meri pagal dost , we will celebrate my birthday at 12 :00 am . Now do you understand?" Jeevika replied with grit teeth.

"Itni raat ko , pagal ho gye kya ..no one is going to give me permission" Dhriti yelled, just now her husband had warned her and now her bestfriend is telling to hang out.

"I don't care about that all . Your bestie birthday is there and you have to come that's it" jeevika said stubbornly .

"Par??" Dhriti tried to argue.