Chapter 11

And finally a new chapter of Ghost Party, I hope you all like it as these take a while to make but either way, I just hope you enjoy this story. I do not own Corpse Party or Kamen Rider. Images, music, and other rights go to their rightful owners. This is strictly for fun. On with the chapter!

Talking: Hello

Thinking: (Hello)

Actions/expressions: *slap*

OLD FRIEND

Third Pov:

Takuya: Shit, that was close.

After a grueling battle with the two revenants, Takuya was able to get away and walked down the halls. He hoped that he could find Yui and the others.

Takuya: *annoyed* Damn it, Hana-nii and his splitting up, what is this Scooby-Doo?

Takuya shook the thought out of his mind, he knew they could take care of themselves but what worried him the most was Yui. When they came here she was separated from them, luckily he could sense she was in the same dimension as him. He theorized that maybe holding hands will only take you to the same dimension, but not the same location every time. 

Takuya: I'm getting better at sense energy here, it still takes some time, but it's better than it all being juggled around. Now to find Naho and get some answers.

Now with a new adjective, Takuya starts to look for her, the girl had caused all of this and he wants to know why. She definitely did this on purpose but for what reason, shit and giggles, no, she didn't see that as immature. But it still made him angry how she didn't seem to care about the people that died here.

Takuya: Okay you can come out, I'm getting tired of people following me.

???: *sigh* And I wanted to observe you more.

A girl with long black hair and a choker around her neck stepped out from the corner of the hallway.

Takuya: You're wearing the same uniform as the girls I just met, you must be a classmate of theirs?

Mayuri: Oh so you've met them, I'm Mayuri Yoshimura.

Takuya: I'm Takuya, if you're looking for them, we were attacked by some child spirits and got separated.

Mayuri: Well that's too bad.

Takuya: *smiles* Don't worry I'll help you find them then you can get out of this place.

Mayuri: *smiles* And why would I do that? This place is so much fun... I can't think of a better place than this... Hehe.