Chapter 5

Alright, new chapter! Time to get this corpse party started! Also, fun fact did you know that in Kamen rider ghost there are two characters with the names Shinozaki and Mayu, crazy right. I do not own Corpse Party or Kamen rider, this is strictly for fun. Images, music, and anything other rights go to their rightful owners. Now to the story!

Talking: Hello

Thinking: (Hello)

Actions/expressions: *slap*

ROBIN HOOD YO HO!

Third Pov:

It has been a day since the incident with the Denki gamma, the Kisaragi group was sitting in class waiting for it to start. However, one student was missing that being Takuya himself.

Yoshiki: So I'm guessing he's not coming?

Mayu: I didn't see him on the way here, instead his sister was taking Rika-chan to school.

Seiko: Maybe he's sick?

Naomi: Actually I got a text from him, he said that he won't be coming in today and will meet us later at the hospital to see Yui-sensei.

Seiko: *smirk* Oh sending text messages to each other now huh~.

Naomi grows a tick mark and grabs both of Seiko's cheeks and pulls them.

Naomi: *tick mark* And what exactly are you trying to imply huh~!

Then the door to the classroom opened however the teacher that walked in was Mikio Tsubota, causing most of the students to groan.

Tsubota: Alright brats hurry up and get to your seats! As you all know Yui-sensei got injured so she'll be gone for the next month or two. So until then, I'll be your substitute till she gets back.

The students start to groan in annoyance at the news, it was no surprise that many students didn't like him.

Random male: *whispers* Stuck with this guy for a month seriously.

Random girl: *whispers* I know right, I heard he almost got in a fight with Otonashi.

RG: *whispers* Better pray Yui-sensei gets better quick.

Tsubota: Alright enough chit-chat! Now let's get attendance done!

One by one Tsubota went down the list of students' names till he landed on one specific student.

Tsubota: Takuya Otonashi. Otonashi! Hey, I'm calling you!

Naomi: *sigh* He's not here sir.

Tsubota: Hmph skipping huh! Guess that's to be expected from someone like him.

Many of his friends got angry at this and it wasn't just them, most of their classmates were too. Even though they still think he's kind of weird for talking to himself (from their perspective) it brought something interesting to their class and he's helped them out from time to time.

Seiko: *mad* What's that supposed to mean!?

Tsubota: It means that maybe with him and his weirdness gone, maybe he'll stop freaking out the other students. *to Yoshiki* I'm surprised that you aren't skipping with him Kishinuma, you are his "friend" after all!