Chapter 10

Yes, we're finally at another child, let's do this! I do not own Corpse Party or Kamen Rider, images, music, and any other rights go to their respective owns. This is strictly for fun, now on to the chapter!

Talking: Hello

Thinking: (Hello)

Actions/expressions: *slap*

ANOTHER CHILD

Location: Satsukiyama Academy

Tamaki Pov:

(Tamaki Minase: She can see dead people)

Teacher: So as you all know, today will be your last day here at Satsukiyama Academy as it merges with one of the neighboring schools. Some of you will be moving there while others will stay here, either way, all the staff here wish you the best of luck.

So this is it, I'll be moving over to the next city starting next week.

Teacher: Minase, have you gotten everything sorted out?

Tamaki: Oh yes sir, there's a family that will take me in until my mom can come.

Suddenly one of the students from the middle school division came up to me.

Middle schooler: Aw Tamaki you're leaving, I wanted to hang out.

Tamaki: *smiles* Don't worry, I'll come to visit sometimes.

Middle Schooler: *happy* Really you promise!?

Tamaki: *smiles* Of course.

???: Aw how shameful, making promises you can't keep~

I look behind me and see one of the girls that bully me here, Yuma Okita. She along with some other girls always do this because I don't have a dad.

(A/N: Don't ask me why they have two characters named Yuma, even if the kanji is different

(A/N: Don't ask me why they have two characters named Yuma, even if the kanji is different.)

Okita: *smirk* When are you even going to have time when you have to support your poor broken family~ You'll be too busy strolling the streets to hang out with friends.