Chapter 8

Alright new chapter everyone, for those that have been reading this book it only took so long for me to update it because I was working on my other books. So lets get to it, I do not own Corpse party or Kamen rider. Images, music and other rights go to their respected owners, this is simply for fun. Enjoy!

Talking: Hello

Thinking: (Hello)

Actions/expressions: *slap*

HOW HE BECAME A GHOST

Takuya Pov:

Mitsuki and I go into the infirmary there we saw a girl with her back turned towards us.

Mitsuki: Tohko!

The girl named Tohko turned around and it looks like she has seen a monster. She was gripping a pair of scissors and had blood leaking from her mouth and a bruise on her cheek.

Mitsuki: Oh thank god you're-

Tohko: *scared* YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

Takuya: Whoa clam down!

Tohko: Stay away from me!!

Mitsuki: Tohko, it's me Mitsuki! You're safe now-

Tohko: *scared* Safe, Safe!! I'm not safe! You all said we would get out of here...together, but Yuuya lost his mind and started killing everyone!! *mad* And then you abandoned me and left me all alone, you bitch!

Mitsuki: Tohko I didn't, I was going to look for Emi, and then something strange happen.

Tohko: *hic* ...Everyone... ...Everyone's going to go crazy in here! *crazy* AHAHAHAHAHA! I can't trust anyone... Just go! Go away!

Takuya: Sorry but we can't do that, I know a lot has happened to you but.

Tohko:...Have you come to kill me too!?

Takuya: *shocked* What no! I'm just trying to-Ugh!

Suddenly I felt a huge amount of dark energy behind me, I was too slow to react maybe because I was tired or it was too fast but a shadowy pair of arms wrap around me.

Takuya: Ugh, hg! (I can't move!)

I looked behind me and

I saw the face of a woman with a wild grin on her face

Tohko: AHAHAHAHA! I haven't even got a boyfriend yet. You think I'm just going to let you kill me!!