Extra Chapter 1

Hey everyone, welcome to the extra chapter 1. For those who don't know this is basically side stories of what the characters do and goes into the backstory a little more. Also in the harem list, I decide to keep Yuka and I'm going to reveal one girl that will be adding to the harem from Another child and its:

 Also in the harem list, I decide to keep Yuka and I'm going to reveal one girl that will be adding to the harem from Another child and its:

Mayuri Yoshimura because I can do some fun stuffing with her personality. Anyway one with the story!

Talking: Hello

Thinking: (Hello)

Actions/expressions: *slap*

Extra 1: Cookies of love

Third Pov:

Location: Kisaragi Academy

Today some of the students made cookies in home economics, Naomi thought it would be a good idea to give them to Satoshi. However, she got nervous and couldn't hand them over.

Satoshi: Is something wrong Naomi?

Naomi: Huh, no well.

Seeing her friend having a hard time, Seiko walked up to give her a little support.

Seiko: We made cookies in home economics today here have some!

Satoshi: *smiles* Oh thank you. *takes cookie* This is a strange colored cookie what flavor is it?

Satoshi then takes a bite out of it but as soon as he does his mouth feels like it was on fire and spits the cookie out.

Seiko: *smirk* As a prank, this is Seiko's special mustard-cream cookie. *to Naomi**whisper* Naomi this is your chance give him one hurry!

Naomi: Oh right! Satoshi eat this to get rid of the bad taste!

Satoshi: *cough**cough* Wouldn't water be better in this situation?

Naomi: *blush* Your right! Sorry, I'll go get some!

But Satoshi still ate the cookie.

Satoshi: Wow Naomi it's really delicious and it got rid of the bad taste, thank you.

Naomi: *blush* Oh n-no problem.

Seiko smiled at her friend's accomplishment, it was frustrating to see, but in her mind as long as Naomi's happy, she's happy. Down the hall, Takuya walked towards them.

Takuya: Hey guys.

Satoshi: Hey Takuya, huh you made cookies too?

Takuya: Yeah, I figured I'd make some for my little sister.