𝕮⃟Hapter 245-246

Start from the beginning

Hearing this, Jiang Xuexi frowned even tighter.

The banquet is about to start, and they are all going down. Who knew that the Yang family would be so non-stop, and the troubles would directly come to their Jiang family. Is it true that the Jiang family dare not deal with the Yang family?

"Third brother, why don't you accompany the third sister-in-law to rest upstairs for a while, and I'll go down to deal with it, are you going down?" Jiang Xuexi said to Jiang Chenxi.

The Jiang family and the Yang family had always been at odds, and she was worried that it would be bad if the Yang family's ignorance bumped into the third sister-in-law after a while. You must know that the third sister-in-law is pregnant now.

"Have someone throw them out!" Jiang Chenxi ordered in a cold voice

He will not forgive anyone or anything that may hurt Mu Yan.

"Yes!" The housekeeper took the order to go down, and then several people continued to walk down the building.

The party involved in the trouble was soon seen.

Mu Yanran, Yang Mingxuan and the mistress were surrounded by everyone watching, but the situation of the mistress is not very optimistic. Mu Yanran's meticulously combed hair was all pulled away by Mu Yanran at this moment, and her alluring face was even more swollen like a pig's head It seems that, with the addition of crying tears and snot, the whole person is not as bright as before, just like a clown.

However, Mu Yanran's situation wasn't good either, because Yang Mingxuan was obviously protecting the mistress, so he slapped Mu Yanran a few times when he grabbed Mu Yanran, and his delicate makeup was all gone, so he didn't look any better than that mistress.

The entire banquet hall was noisy, and the Jiang family who went downstairs frowned in displeasure.

"Ah, Third Young Master and Mrs. Third Young Master have come down." I don't know who yelled, everyone's eyes immediately moved away from Mu Yanran and the others, and then looked towards the direction of the stairs^

Even Mu Yanran and Yang Mingxuan looked over.

At this moment, Mu Yan was being held in Jiang Chenxi's arms, half hugging and half supporting him going down the stairs, his careful and gentle appearance immediately made all the women present envious.

"Third Young Master is really kind to Third Young Master's wife. It's the first time I know that Third Young Master has such a gentle face."

"Yeah, so that Mu Yan is really lucky to marry such a good man as Third Young Master. He is handsome, rich, and gentle. He is like a naked family in life."

"No, he's going to have a second child soon. He's a winner in life. He's not like some people who think they've married into a wealthy family, but they don't know that there are many types of wealthy families. Okay, now Well, the happiness of being given up is gone, but I am miserable and don’t want it.”

The sarcastic voice kept reaching Mu Yanran's ears, Jiang Chenxi's and Mu Yan's every move fell into her eyes exactly, her hands clenched tightly into fists, the whole person trembled angrily, I can't wait to rush up now, and beat up that **** Mu Yan like he beat Xiaosan.

All of this should belong to her, and this kind of tender care should also belong to her. She is the real heroine, and she should enjoy all these wonderful treatments.

Why in the end all this was given to that bitch, obviously he is a man, isn't he? Why can he live such a happy life, but he has to live such a miserable life.

Thinking of the abuse she received almost every day, Mu Yanran's whole mind was severely distorted.

Her heart moved at will, she took a step forward, let go of the hand holding Xiaosan's hair, and planned to run towards the stairs, anyway, she has nothing now, and she doesn't care about being miserable, as long as she can pull that person away With her, it doesn't matter if you go to hell.