𝕮⃟Hapter 243-244

Start from the beginning

"That's needless to say, it must be a video call with my sister-in-law. Except for my sister-in-law, when have you ever seen the boss laugh when facing other people?"

"That's true. This world is really amazing. There are people as strict as an iceberg like the boss, and innocent, lovely and soft people like the sister-in-law. However, the boss who has always been scary and trembling meets the sister-in-law. The finger is soft, it is extremely gentle, it really is one thing falling one thing."

"No, only the little sister-in-law can become the boss."

"I heard that the eldest brother and the younger sister-in-law are expecting a child again, and they are pregnant." A person came over mysteriously, and said + loudly to everyone &?

"Really or not, is the news reliable?"

"What happened, where did you hear it?"

"Boss is in the rhythm of having a son again. Why is the boss so lucky? How come I haven't found a wife yet." The burly and strong man said bitterly.

The others also looked at him with disgust, and said: "You don't even look at what you look like, how can you compare with our boss, if someone likes you, it must be because she is kind-hearted and can't bear to hurt you."

"Xiao Wuzi, if you have the guts to say it again." The burly man stared at Lin Wu suddenly and said angrily.

"Hey, hey, don't interrupt, let's get back to the topic, where did the news that the boss and sister-in-law are pregnant again come from?"

Only then did the others stop, and they all pricked up their ears to listen, and then they felt a shadow appear in the sky, everyone subconsciously looked up collectively, and saw the cold and expressionless face of the boss, who could scare a child into tears .

"It's very free, isn't it? The training is tripled!" Jiang Chenxi said mercilessly.

"Boss, don't, we are not idle, really."

"Boss, triple the amount will kill you.

"Boss..." There was a burst of crying and howling in the training ground, but Jiang Chenxi did not soften his heart in the slightest.

"Three times will kill people?" Jiang Chenxi frowned.

Seeing this, the others thought there was a turning point, and hurriedly nodded, and the next moment they heard an order that made them even more desperate.

"Then double it five times! Let's go!"

Finally, no one dared to complain about too much training, lest the frenzied boss was doubling, and they would really die in this training hall today.

Sure enough, the boss is still the same boss, without his sister-in-law, he is just a cruel devil.

Also, they haven't confirmed whether the news just now is true or not.

In the past few days, a doctor will come over regularly to check Mu Yan's body every day to ensure the health of him and the fetus.

Lin Yicheng is one of the Jiang family's personal doctors, and he is also the exclusive doctor for Mu Yan's pregnancy checkup. Not surprisingly, he should also be the one who delivered the baby. V two

Bi Jingmuyan has a special body, and it is rare to conceive a boy even in the Federation, so one thing more is worse than one thing less. The Jiang family decided that when the child is about to give birth, it will be carried out inside the Jiang family. Anyway, the medical facilities here are better. The hospitals outside are more advanced and comprehensive.

In addition, the news that Mu Yan and Jiang Chenxi were pregnant with their second child quickly spread in the federation, but everyone only thought that their child was conceived in the hospital, and did not know that Mu Yan gave birth to a boy. pregnant.