Tengen Uzui X Reader X Wives ♥️Valentine Special♥️

Tengen is from demon slayer
___________________________

It's Valentine's Day and me and the ladies have a special surprise for our king. He treats us all so well and we want to show him that his love and effort has not gone unnoticed.

Suma and Makio have been home all day decorating the house in beautiful decorations and I've been out all day buying groceries and sexy outfits for us to wear. I have the best style and taste my outfits always impress my Uzui plus I'm his favorite.

"Hey girls are you all finished?" I shout as I walk through the front door of our home.

"Hey we are both in here, what took you so long" my beloved suma shouts to me.
I turn the corner to enter the bedroom and see that everything is set up very neatly.

"Woah you guys did an amazing job" I say as I walk over to hand Makio the groceries I bought so she can start preparing them for me to cook.

"So what are we having tonight?" Suma asks as we all walk to the kitchen.
"We are eating udon soup with onigiri with a side of oysters" I say excitedly as we all pick up vegetables and begin quickly preparing them.

"That sounds so delicious" Suma says as she stands and walks over to the counter for a cutting board.

"Tonight is going to be even more delicious" I say with a big grin. They both look at me with excitement.
"It most definitely is" Makio says as she walks over to where me and Suma are chopping veggies and grabs both our hands making us stand with her.

She then begins kissing me and as we kiss Suma joins.
*Moans* into kisses.
We break the kisses before we get carried away and begin finishing the food.
—————————4 hours later

The food is all prepared and we are waiting on our husband. We all get a shower and dress up in our newly bought sexy outfits and wait for him to get home.

We hear a key jiggle in the door and it's our beautiful husband. We all run to his arms and hug him.
"Hey my queens" he says as he closes the door behind himself.

"Is this all for me?" He says looking at us and we are all so excited to show him our decorations. Suma seemed more excited to show him the food.

"This is all so lovely I truly appreciate the thought put into all of this. I got you all something very special as well" he stood up and led us all to the front door.

We follow him and walk outside to see 3 horses with big red bow ties on each one. Suma begins screaming and panting. Makio shed some tears. We all hugged once again and made our way back inside.

"The horses will help you all complete your missions quicker and you all won't have to do a lot of walking" he says and we all walk towards the kitchen and sit at the table.

We begin eating and drinking and having a good time.
Our beloved has gone to the bathroom to freshen up after we all ate then we all went to the bathroom to freshen up as well.

I come out of the bathroom and am met with the sweet smell of strawberries from a candle that had been lit and all of my beloveds on our bed trying to figure out if they wanted to put on a show or play some music.

We decide to play some music and I join them on the bed. We all begin making out and feeling on each other. Suma is a little wild when it comes down to the get down.

All you hear is kissing and moaning and skin slapping. I get on my knees and look at my husband. I pull his underwear off and begin giving him head. I throat him and begin feeling him throb meaning he is close and ready to burst. I look up as I'm giving him throat and see him making out with the others.

As he cumms I swallow all of it and continue to suck he is a moaning mess. When he gets back hard as a brick I climb on top of him and begin riding him. As I'm bouncing and grinding on him he continues kissing Makio. Summa begins kissing me as I ride him how he likes it.

Sucking on my breasts Suma gives me praises. "That's our good girl" she says in between moaning and sucking my breasts. "Make yourself cum baby, grind on that shit" she says as I moan out she covers my mouth with her own. "Your so sexy" she says as I'm getting close to my climax I hear Uzui gasp and he can't focus on kissing anymore and begins looking at me and grabs my waist helping me ride him.

"Fuck baby, you fuck me up" he says in a breathy tone as he breaths heavily. "Yours so fucking good" he says as I reach my climax and he moans as he feels my walls constrict him as I climax. "Yes daddy that feels so good" I say as I finish climaxing I get off of him as Suma wants to ride him next

Makio then rides Tengens face and and tongue fucks her so good she is a moaning mess. I begin kissing Makio and sucking on her breasts.
"Your so fucking sexy baby" I say grabbing her hair and pulling her head back. She is close to climaxing and shakes as she climaxes in Tengens mouth. She then gets off of him and begins kissing me. She pushes me down on the bed and begins grinding on me while making out. "Fuck baby" she says as she fucks me.

Everyone moaning and having a nasty great time. "Fuck Suma fuck" Tengen shouts.
"Ohhh fuck daddy" Suma shouts

As me and maki make love she shouts praises to me.
"You're so fucking sexy, you're my favorite girl" she moans and lifts my leg. "Ohhhh fuck ahhh" she cumms and begins shaking and as she cumms Suma and Tengen comes as well. We all lay on the bed tired and out of breath.

"My beautiful wives, I'm the luckiest man alive"

Sorry guys I know this was a late post a Valentine's Day already passed hope u like it.