Naruto X Reader pt.1

While writing this one I was listening to peaches the 2nd mini album and I think Kai is now higher on my bias list in exo.
__________________

Naruto is from Naruto shippuden
_____________________

I am alone once again in my apartment, can't say I'm not adjusted to being alone. It's been this way since my parents passed away in the ninja war a long time ago. When Madara Uchiha wanted to destroy this land he labeled "accursed". My parents and even my Bestfriend Naruto his parents also got killed by Madara and the fox he was manipulating.

"Ding dong" I hear a ring from my door bell and it's none other than my Bestfriend "wassup bro" I say to him in a cheerful attitude. Naruto always bring the best out of me, in the craziest times. We feed off of each others energy in the most positive ways.

"Wassup" he says sounding kind of gloomy. I turn to him with a worried look after I shut and locked my door.
"What's up dude, why do you sound so down?" I say with a serious face. I do not play bout this guy he is everything to me, he is the only person I was able to bond with on this level and to see him hurt is breaking my heart.
" it's just I may be leaving for a long time." He says as he sits and looks at his hands as he fiddles with his rings.
"What do you mean??" I say looking at him confused he turned to me with eyes teary and slowly turning red.
I take my hand to wipe his tears that have fell. "Are you okay sweetheart? Why are you crying?"  He looks away and puts his head into u his hands.
"I have to leave the village" he says through his raspy crying voice. "Why?" I simply ask while patting his back. He calms down enough to tell me. "I have to go train to gain nature chakra and I do not know how long it is going to be till I come back. " he states as he wipes the tears away from his face.
"Well when will you leave?" I ask, dreading his answer.
" I'm leaving In 2 days and I might not come back for maybe a couple of months or years. I have no idea how long this is going to take" he says as he slouches in the sofa.

"Ohhhh" I say as I look down sad that he is going to be leaving me, but if it must happen then who am I to stop it. "Hey, don't be sad" I say as I lift his head up with my hand holding onto his chin. "How about this we make a list of things to do together and we do them all till we drop" he sits up with a smile and stands to shout.
"That's a great idea, why didn't I think of it" he scratches his head and turns to look at me. "Well what fun things are we gonna do" he says sitting back down again and making his gloomy face all over.
"The first thing we could do is go to ichiraku ramen, then swimming....."

We soon crafted a whole list and went out to do the tasks.
_____________6hrs pass it's 1:00am

Me and Naruto walk sluggishly over to my home. I reach down and unlock my door, we make our way inside and we fall onto the couches.
"I'm going to go shower, you can shower after me" he nods and turns on my tv. I step into the shower and turn on the water avoiding getting my hair wet because I had gotten it done into some box braids. I put my hair into a high bun and begin singing to myself as I hear a knock at the door.

"Knock knock, can I come in I have to pee" I hear his faint voice behind the door. My shower is not a solid one it is see through but it's a bit blurry on the other side .
"Sure you can come in" I feel the door open and close as I felt the icy air of outside on my skin. I continue to take a shower.
____________Naruto pov

I'm trying to hold my pee but I just can't she takes like 45 min showers. He stands up and walk over to the door. Should I just go outside and pee. Well standing here isn't solving my problem. I knock on the door hoping she will let me in "can I come in I have to pee" I shout as I'm standing at the door. "Sure you can come in." I hear her muffled voice shout back.

I enter the bathroom and I am met with the sweet aroma of vanilla and warmth. I try not to look at the shower curtain because I can see her figure through it. "Come on Naruto just pee and get outta here" I tell myself but I couldn't help but sneak a glance. I observe her body through the curtain as I unzip my pants. Her skin is the color of copper and her hair is up in a messy bun. Her breasts were perky and well lifted, they look really nice. My eyes wonder down and I notice her waist goes inward creating an hour glass figure as I make it to her ass, it's rather round and plump. I never noticed her physique because she always wore baggy clothes. I find myself sweating and trying to catch my breath.