Gojo X Reader

Gojo is a character on jujutsu kaisen
___________________________

Cleaning up the house in a hurry to set the mood for your anniversary, you set up candles with rose petals everywhere. You wear his favorite lingerie, he is your husband after all. Me and Gojo got married last year so you could say that we are still newly weds. To us it still feels that way.

It is now 7:30 and I know he gets off of work at 8 from jujutsu high. He works so hard to keep us all safe and I just want to show him how much I see and appreciate his hard work. Being that it's our anniversary that gave me even more reason to wear something sexy for him considering I have a busy schedule as well and can only rarely dress like this for him.

I finish the steak and loaded potatoes with steamed broccoli when I look at the clock and it has struck 8:01. He usually enters the door at exactly 8:00 I wonder what is taking him so long. As I pour us both a glass of wine I hear the keys in the door jiggle. I close my robe the fastest that I could and turned around to see a well dressed Gojo standing infront of me.

"Well doesn't it smell good in here..." he says walking inside and handing me chocolates, flowers and 2 tickets to go see BTS live in concert. I squeal at the surprise and raise my arms to give him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you thank you, how did you know" I say with a huge smile on my face. He chuckles and kisses my forehead.

"I know my pretty girl always wanted to go see BTS it's all over your laptop and iPad. I went through your search history and saw "how much are BTS tickets?" He says smiling. I hit his chest "awe that's so considerate , thank you so much." He then looks at the table and rose petals and candles my eyes follow his.....

he grabs my chin and looks me in my eyes. "Happy anniversary baby" he says placing a kiss on my lips, his lips soft, tasting of vanilla. We break the kiss and I lead him to the table placing my gifts on the counter in the kitchen and grabbing our plates.
I sit our plates on the table and go to the kitchen to grab our wine, but he grabs my arm.
"Please sit my love and allow me to bring the drinks" he pulls my chair out and I sit down as he pushes it in.

We are eating and drinking when all of a sudden he stands up and takes my hand. We both get horny and flirty when we drink so I was not surprised that we were on our way to the bedroom in the middle of our dinner. He leads me down the hall and I hug into his arm as we make our way to the place we are going to make love. He lets go of my hand and turns to me .

He begins by untying my robe and sliding it off of my shoulders. My lingerie was red lace and very thin. Red looked great up against my brown skin giving it a honey like glow that would make anyone stare. My round curvy hips and butt sat well in my thong-like underwear while my perky breasts sit high as if gravity meant nothing to them.

As I look down I see he is very excited and I can't help but feel my core throb between my legs as I look back at his eyes. His eyes are filled with love and lust all mixed in together . Rubbing his hands all over my brown soft skin made me want him even more. He grabbed my ass and began to massage me. I could only hug him and let him take his time with my body because I know he likes to make love very passionately.

He then grabs my breasts and sits down on the bed, he pulls me close directly infront of him and he begins leaving butterfly kisses all along my collarbone up to my ear. I move my head to allow him full access to my body, whatever he wants I will cater too. He then began licking and sucking on my neck making my stomach churn and my core come alive.
I then reach down to his pants and began unbuckling, unbuttoning and unzipping. I reach into his underwear and pull out his long rock hard length and I begin to stroke it. He groans while leaving kissing trails all up and down my neck and chest. He then slides my bra off of my shoulders and begin sucking on my left breast as if he has been feigning all day. While rubbing my ass and squeezing my waist as a sign of his growing need. I watch as he sucks on my breasts and I coo at the beautiful man infront of me who still has his eye cover on.
I take it off and he looks up at me I touch his face looking into his eyes admiring the beautiful blue shade.