Tanjiro X Reader

Tanjiro is off of demon slayer
___________________

It's Friday and I finally got off of work my job is especially boring and when I get home usually no one is there. My boyfriend and I live together, but because of his job we cannot be with each other all the time. So I am on my way home to be alone once again. I may watch my favorite drama or cook something to pass the time.

I arrive home opening the door I see a beautiful set up of candles and food on the table. "T-tanjiro?" I call his name and I hear him in the kitchen and it sounds as if he is struggling with something. I walk in and see him cooking some fried rice and egg roles.
"Hey baby" I say kissing him excitedly on the cheek. He smiles and stops cooking.
"Hey gorgeous" he says turning to me and grabbing me. He kisses my lips and gives me a hug.
"Hey, baby" I begin to tell him something. "Hmmm" he says humming and staring at me.
"The rice is burning" I say and he lets go of me and begins stirring it. I laugh and walk to the fridge to pour us both a glass of wine with mixed berries.
I wonder what the special occasion is for him to be cooking and decorating like this.

We sit down and begin eating and drinking, talking and enjoying each other's company. When all of a sudden he stands up and gets down on one knee. I gasp as I see him pulling something from his jacket pocket. "Tanjiro you-" I can't even speak when tears begin flooding my eyes and I can no longer see.
"Will you marry me?" He asks and I shout "yes" he places the ring on my finger. It's gold with silver detailing leading up to a beautiful diamond that is the same size as my pinky finger nail.
I give him a hug and we begin kissing the kiss gets heated. We pull away breathing heavily looking at each other. I grab his hand and lead him to the bedroom making him sit down on the bed. He spreads his legs and I can see his length already bulging through his pants wanting attention. I take off my shirt and bra, he grabs my boobs and begins massaging them. A moan escapes my mouth causing him to look at me, his beautifully gentle eyes command me to go down onto my knees for him.
I begin pulling at his pants and he assists me with removing them. I run my hand along his erection as I pull it out from his boxers. He moans and grabs the sheets, knowing that I am about to demolish his length.
I begin pumping his length with my hand as I build up a good mount of saliva. He stares and moans at the feeling of being touched and I can't wait for too long as I place my soaking mouth on his length. He throws his head back at the sucking and tongue swirling actions that I am capable of. Going at a steady pace I begin speeding up as I feel his length throb and relax more and more as time passes. Moaning away he clinched the sheets and can't seem to keep his eyes forward. His eyes constantly rolling to the back of his head and each time he becomes frozen.
"I'm cumming baby don't stop" he says as I keep the same pace he releases into my mouth. "Mmh pretty girl" he says grabbing my curly hair and helping me continue to suck him through his climax. He grows again in my mouth as I suck a few more times and then stand. He stands along with me and pulls his boxers off and his jacket and shirt. I pull my underwear off and before I can do anything he grabs me with his large hands and throws me onto the bed.
His eyes become serious which is way different from his gentle eyes from earlier. He turns me on my stomach making me get on all fours. He then lays his back on the bed, sliding his head under my womanhood.
"Sit on my face baby" he says his voice 10 octaves deeper. I lower my woman hood onto his mouth and he begins eating me like stuffing on thanksgiving. Moaning I rock my hips back and fourth along his mouth. Smacking my ass he moans along with me. "Right there baby" I moan out getting a hum from him and he begins licking faster and more erratic.

"Ahhh baby, yes daddy" I say trying to catch my breath. The waves of pleasure taking over my body is crazy. His tongue traveling between my folds and then hitting my sensitive bud making me unable to keep my head up the weakness I feel in my entire body feels amazing. Moaning and gasping for air I begin to feel my climax coming "baby I'm cumming" I say in a weak voice. A wave of euphoria takes over my whole body taking my breath away and causing me to become a moaning mess. He continue licking until he feels my legs shaking.
He lines his length up with my core.
"Are you okay?" He asks and I nod my head still trying to catch my breath. He shoves his length in resulting in a loud moan from the both of us. "You feel so good pretty girl" he says as he grunts and grabs my throat from the back. He begins thrusting slowly making sure I am not in pain. Moaning I feel my stomach begin to knot up. "Yes daddy right there" I shout as I am close to my climax he then begins picking up speed making my moaning louder bouncing off the walls.

"You like it baby girl" he asks sending me over the edge. Climaxing on his length causing him to moan even louder at the unexpected feeling of pressure while being inside of me. Moaning and smacking loud as ever he begins cussing under his breath. "Fuck baby" he breaths out and I begin twerking on his length giving him a break from doing most of the work I move my hips and body back and fourth on his length. "I'm close baby" he says picking up his own pace and becoming sloppier with each stroke he moans louder and louder till he pulls out and cums all over my back.

He walks to the bathroom grabbing a wash cloth and wipe my back off. He wipes his length and begins rubbing himself. I notice and move over to the edge of the bed. "Come on" I say opening my mouth, he stands and shoves his length into my mouth moving his hips back and fourth grabbing my hair as I suck and lick his length for the next round of fucking. His length grows once again and he throws me on my side. I lift my leg and he bends down and licks my woman hood leaving saliva for easy entry. He lines his length up with my core and shoves it back inside. Moaning and cursing I throw my head back feeling waves of euphoria traveling through my entire body.
"Fuck fuck fuck" I say through gritted teeth while he destroys my core with fast steady strokes.
"Feels good pretty girl" he says looking at me, he rubs his hand over my body squeezing my breasts and smacking my ass. Every time we are in this position he observes all my cures and stares at me as if he has found everything in me that he has ever wanted. While thrusting he bends down to give me kisses. "Ahhh daddy-" I say as I climax he moans and smacks my ass "yes baby" he says slowing his pace down he begins to get sloppier with his thrusts "I love you" I moan out through gritted teeth as I feel my climax beginning to take over my body once again. "I love you baby" he says thrusting harder and faster. "I'm cumming" he says through each thrust. Moaning, he cumms inside of me and continues riding out his high and we make eye contact.

He flips me over onto my back and enters my core again. Fucking me in missionary "good job baby" I say to him kissing him making sure this missionary session also ends with us making out. His strokes are long and slow so that we can enjoy each other's presence. Missionary allows us to connect with each other on a different level moaning while we look into each others eyes. Watching as his length slides in and out of me is the best part. I bite my lip as I feel him coming closer to me and kisses my forehead. "I love you" he says looking at me once again his eyes gentle. I coo at the beautiful man infront of me "your so beautiful" I say touching his cheek "I love you too". Both of us moaning and sweating "faster baby" I yell at him and he picks up the pace thrusting into my core. "Ahhh" moaning and feeling euphoric I arch my back as my climax takes ahold of my body once again leaving me breathless.
Tanjiro kisses me through my climax, I moan through the kisses into his mouth as he moans along. His thrusts become sloppier and sloppier but I can tell he is trying to hold out. "Fuck" he says as he thrusts harder, he cumms inside of me and I pull him in for a kiss. Kissing him throughout his climax I can feel his body shaking.

He pulls out and falls beside me catching his breath "your really my fiance" he says in a sleepy voice. "Mrs. komado" I say and he lazily walks to the bathroom retrieving another wash cloth. "Let's go take a shower" I say getting off the bed and he turns around heading toward the bathroom.
We shower and put on underwear he lays down and I pick up our dirty clothes. Struggling to bend over I finally lay down beside him.
"Goodnight baby" I say to him kissing his cheek.

"Good night my pretty girl"