Things fall Apart Fast

Did you get the photo? Did you send it to his wife. Yes, I did sir. Great, let's hope she gets out of the picture soon.

Sir may I ask why you are really doing this? That is not your concern, you get paid well to be a non-starter and the extra money I'm paying you is a great salary, don't you think so, said the other person on the phone. Yes I do. I thought you would see it my way, plus you get to stay on the team.

Over at the James house C

Olivia is still asleep. Spencer walks in their bedroom with little Spencer. As he jumps on Olivia's head (the little terrorist). What the F.......? Oh hi my baby boy. Look like mommy has two toddlers now. One who kisses his mother every day and the other who kisses other women. Now what are we going to do about drunk cheating daddy?

Liv please. Please what Spencer? You know how you are when you drink, but you cannot blame this on drinking. You have betrayed me and broke our wedding vows. Please get out of my house, I can't stand to look at you.

Liv we have to talk, not now. Why don't you go talk to your girlfriend. Because your wife is non-negotiable.

Determined to find out what happened, Spencer entered the club again to see if Ashley was there. I thought you may be coming back says Ashley. What did you do to me? Did you put something in my drink? Did you set me up? Did you have someone take pictures and send to my wife.

Wait......slow down. First of all, I just met you yesterday. You were looking for something exquisite, a piece of Jewelry for your wife, and we started looking at the jewelry together after my assistant brought some samples pieces over. You were on your way out as she was entering in and you stayed to look.

I don't even know your last name and I certainly doesn't know your wife. So how would I have her contact information and send pictures? I am not a home wrecker. That was done to me and the receiving end is too much pain.

I tell you what, let's finish looking at the pieces in one of the private rooms in the back, that way you will not have to worry about someone trying to extort you or snapping pictures.

Once in the back, Ashley and Spencer sits on the couch and continues looking at jewelry. They talk about a few other things and Spencer actually likes talking to her, especially since his wife doesn't want to hear him out.

An hour later, Ashley and Spencer has got a little closer on the couch. They were laughing at something and she unintentionally placed her hand on his thigh the same way Liv does. He flinch a little and their eyes meet. Ashley leans over to kiss Spencer. He does not stop the kiss until he realizes what is going on. I......I thank that was a mistake, I have to get out of here. You still have not got your wife her gift.

Entering the garage at his home, Spencer is crying because not once, but twice he has cheated. All within 24 hours with the same person.

He finally gets out of his vehicle and enters his home. Olivia is in the family room on the floor playing with their son. Liv, can we talk? Can we talk about what? The fact that I just realized my husband wears red lipstick 💄 which is not my shade.

What's the excuse this time Spencer, you went to the makeup counter to get me a new shade of lipstick? You body slammed a female with that shade, or did you meet up with you little girl friend and just couldn't keep your lips to your self.

You know I thought about last night and maybe you could be telling me mostly the truth, but now I really want you out. Because it is obvious that you are cheating. I will file for legal separation. In the meantime, you can stop over and see our son, but let me know prior.

Liv you got it all wrong. Really, I would say I got it all right.

I will go with you to your little event tonight and act like the happy wife. As soon as we get back home, you are gone. I will have people packing up your stuff while we are gone.

Later on at the Team Event

Mr and Mrs James, how lovely to see both of you. Mrs James you are looking stunning as ever. Well thank you sir. Oh and Mrs James, I have a niece that is dying to meet you. She loves your morning show. As a matter of fact you two will probably hit it off because she loves sports as well. Oh, there she is over there. I will go get her. Spencer follow one of the team's upper management members location and almost spit his beverage out.

Returning with an over cheerful Ashley, she introduced herself to Olivia and Olivia studied both her and Spencer's interaction. Ashley stood very close to Spencer on the other side mostly talking to him with her hand on his abs.

Olivia has now meet the other woman. Excuse me Ashley, Alice......whatever your name is. Your uncle said you were interested in my work, but you seem more interested in rubbing your hands on my husband arms. Oh, I'm sorry, just a habit. Spencer almost passed out. I mean a habit with most be football players.

Listen Alice, looks like you prefer married men, and being that my husband has not moved your hand, he prefers disrespecting his wife, so Spencer carry on, I'm leaving.

Get your hands off me. I have to get to my wife.

Running outside, to catch Liv, she had already left. Racing to his vehicle, Spencer was stopped by a desperate Ashley. What was that back there? I had to meet my competition. What competition? That is the love of my life, there is no competition. Doesn't seem like the love of your life being you had your lips on mind, not once but twice.

Spencer I'm sorry, when she kicks you out tonight, call me.

Returning to his home, to hear his wife crying, Spencer tried to approach Liv, but she took a glass that she was holding and threw it at him cutting his face. I deserve that and more.

What happened to us? Us, I'm not the one cheating? You humiliated me tonight. It was bad enough to have your girlfriend rubbing all on your arms and you not stopping her, but to stand there and listen to her talk without leaving earlier was not the man I married. I have a solution for that, skip the separation papers, I'm calling a divorce lawyer tomorrow and I'm filing for sole custody of my son.

No Liv, you can't do that. Consider it already done. All your things have been placed in a storage. See you in court.

No Liv, please.

Going back to his truck, getting a liquor bottle, Spencer called Ashley, I need a place to stay. A drunk Spencer rings, Ashley's door bell with her answering the door with only her bra and panties. She moved passed so Spencer could come in. Spencer kicked the door closed and followed Ashley to her bedroom. Once in there, he picked her up and threw her in the bed. Well we all know what happened next.