Trouble

It has been a few weeks since Spencer and his family arrived in New York.  Both Olivia and Spencer had already been deemed as one of the hottest new power couples in the city.

Not completely comfortable with all the attention they were receiving, the couple chose to stay at home most of the time with their son.

They had found a nanny for little Spencer since the first two quit because he terrorized them.  Olivia fired the third one because she almost body slammed her for trying to hit on Spencer.  Luckily Spencer was there, had he not, he would have been bailing his wife out of jail.  Don't ever step your feet on my property again says Olivia.  By the way, your last paycheck will be two cents because that is what you are worth.

Spencer could not hold back his laughing with his wife the last comment.

After searching for a couple of weeks, they finally found the right nanny.  This nanny was similar to a grandmother type and she raised all boys, this toddler was no match for his new nanny.

Spencer and Olivia loved her.  Since she had accomplished what even they could not.  There was a couple of occasions when she had to Uber to their home because of car trouble.  She never complained to either of them.  It wasn't until one morning that Olivia looked out her big floor to ceiling mansion window when she saw Ms Hilton arriving in an Uber.

Olivia held the door open with her hands on her hips.  Ms. Hilton, how long have you been riding an Uber here.  Just a few days sweetie, says the nanny.  No, no we will not have that.  My parents would kill me and Spencer's mother
I will take care of everything, says Olivia.  About 15 minutes later, Olivia texted Spencer to tell her what happened.  We will not have that.  I will meet you at the car dealership at 5.

Meeting up at the dealership on time, the car salesman basically ignored Spencer and Olivia.  For one, they didn't see the types
of cars they drove there.  Two, Spencer had on sweats and a tee shirt.  Three, Olivia changed into jeans and a tee shirt before leaving her office. 

Spencer walked in and asked if they could get some help.  A young eager salesman approached him and covered his mouth at excitement. Spencer put his finger over Spencer's lips as to not draw attention.

Once outside, he was star struck again seeing Olivia.  The young man opened his mouth and never closed it as he was stunned by Olivia's beauty.  After receiving a dirty look from Spencer, his face changed and he finally said his first word.  How can I help you Mr and Mrs James?

There was a car that previously caught Olivia's eye.  It was a loaded Toyota smaller SUV.  After discussing her choice with Spencer, they decided on the vehicle for Ms Hilton.

Walking into the dealership, they were approached by the business manager about financing.  They both look at each other and said, we don't finance cars, we pay cash. 

Caught off guard, the business manager finally looked at Spencer and Olivia and was speechless.  Mr and Mrs James, on my goodness what a pleasure. 

Obviously, it is not a pleasure since we received no help when we got here.  I had to enter the facility.        

I saw a few of your salesman having a side bar laughing at something.  The young man quickly realized that we were not being helped and ran over to assist. 

Since he didn't blow our cover, I want to write a check for an extra 50k and make sure it all goes to him.  If not, I have ways of finding out and you will have a problem.

At this time, everyone knew who the James were and were stumbling to assist them. 

The owner personally called them to his office to apologize.  This is inexcusable, says Spencer.  You only went above and beyond after you realized who we were.

As a matter of fact, never judge a book by its cover.  You never know what you will miss. 

I will let this pass for now, but if I ever hear of this treatment again from a customer, I promise you, you will not have a business to run.

On their way out, Spencer hollered to the young man.  If you ever have a desire to leave this place, here is my card.  Just give me a call.  You are way better than these people.

With that said the car had been cleaned and washed and ready for MsHilton.

Olivia called Ms Hilton to have her meet them at the dealership.  Once arriving in the Uber with the baby.  She stepped out looking confused. 

Ms. Hilton, you got some new wheels, says Spencer.  The only thing she could down was break down and thank them over and over saying no one has ever done something like that for her.

Meanwhile, one the other side of town, one of the  Giant's team's VP was in his office with another manager.  A knock was heard on the door as it was closed and locked.

Mrs. James seems to be involved in every aspect of her husband's career, we can't have that.  Plus she is smart, beautiful, and is the lead for ESPN morning sports show.  She can post a big threat.

You know what to do right?  I'm on it sir.

Ring, ring, Spencer suddenly gets a call from one of his teammates mates.  Man why don't you join our team bonding tonight downtown.  No man, I'm here with my wife and kid and that is all the bonding I need.

Come on man, just for a few hours. No says Spencer, don't let me repeat myself. 

Since you are a newby on the team, I would think you would love this.  A newby on the team, homie but not in the NFL.

See you at practice tomorrow......whatever said the caller.

Who was that babe?  One of my teammates trying to get me to go out, says it's team bonding.  Don't you have practice tomorrow, exactly.  The only bonding I want to do is with you.  Your wish is my command says Olivia.

On the other side of town , one of the VPs picked up the phone.  What the story?  He did not budge.  I'm sure it was something to do with his wife.......and son the caller said. 

Well I guess it's on to step two.