The Investigation

Both Olivia and Grace woke up in separate rooms at the hospital.  Both ladies wondering what happened. 

The doctor explained to both of them what occurred a couple of hours ago. 

Both ladies still could not wrap their heads around the notion that Spencer has been missing for weeks. How could his wife and mother not know. Olivia didn't have time to figure anything was wrong because she kicked him out that night after seeing the video.

The ladies were able to get discharged, but Olivia was given strict instructions on how to take care of herself.  Don't worry, I will be with her as both women embraced each other with tears running down their face.

Olivia thought back to the time that she would reveal her pregnancy to her husband.  However, the plans that she made came crushing down when she saw the video of Spencer tonguing down another woman. 

He was drunk so that was the opportunity to put a powerful short strong lasting drug in his drink and make it seem like it was Spencer.  The switch was completed when Spencer went to the bathroom room.

Olivia knew her husband very well, but when she saw the video she was fuming, crying until she heard the garage door, knowing her husband was home (well fake husband).

Olivia knew something was offer about Spencer, but she could not put her finger on it.  They were never intimate the entire time.  Snapping back out of the memories, Grace asked Olivia if she was ready to go home? 

After speaking to the police officers and gathering all the evidence from the doctor's testing, they let Olivia and Grace know that they would do everything in their power to find Spencer.  If this information got out to the public, it would be devastating.

The only other person that Olivia wanted to know was the owner of the New York Giants.  The Giants Owner was furious.  He could not fathom who was behind this and why Spencer was playing like crap on the field, (By the way, the owner had nothing to do with this).

After hearing the story of what happened to his star wide receiver. The owner was given strict instructions not to share this information with anyone.  He signed an NDA to ensure he kept this confidential.

This was Olivia and Grace's idea. Both women in his life knew how important football is to Spencer, so they wanted to ensure he had a career to come back to after he was found.

The police really drilled Ashley about the whereabouts of Spencer. I was given orders via telephone, says Ashley and to make sure I stayed close to Spencer as possible, so I drugged him and kept the liquor coming because Spencer was sure to do something that would mess up our plan.  
Ashley, says the police officer.  How long have you known Spencer or shall I say the other guy.  We have been together for about 5 years and I have known him for at least 10 years or more.  Okay do you have any idea what happened to Spencer?  No, I just did what I was told.  Where did you get your directions from, says the officer?  I don't know who he was.  He gave me my directions via my cell phone first and then he told me to get rid of my cell and I will have the burner phone by the end of the day.  He told me where to look for the burner phone and when to look for it.

Why did you involve yourself in this crime?  Because you know you will be going away soon.  A couple more questions, what is your boyfriend's real name?  His real name is Snyder James.

One more thing, the man that was one the phone said he had to correct what he did.  That is all I remember.

At the James household, Police Officers kept watched the James mansion.  Police officers were also inside the home for their safety.  They were ordered not to tell anyone, even there immediate family members.  The less people who knew, the better. 

The first thing the officers did was go to the club and gather the tape for that night. 

It was odd that the kidnappers did not ask for money since Spencer play in the NFL.  This had to be personal.  Olivia and Grace was asked if Spencer had any enemies or did he have any one on the team that he didn't get along with? 

Olivia was able to identify the team member, but doubted he was smart enough to get involved.  This has to be someone who personally knew Spencer for years.  This also had to be carefully planned out. 

His brother was not a sports person and it had to take a long time to try and imitate Spencer on the field, but who?

Bam, Bam, Bam, to room door opens as one of the kidnapper brings in food for Spencer.  By the way, I'm a huge fan.  Go to "H". Spencer says.  Look man I'm just following orders.  What for me to lose everything?  Are you married or have kids, Spencer says.  No, but I hoping to one day.  Then I suggest you help me.  I have money and can pay whatever.  I bet these people are barely paying you anything for such a large crime. 

My wife knows me in and out, she probably have already figured something is wrong.  You are going down fast and forget about that future family because you will probably be in prison for the rest of your life.  Remember, I am a star NFL player, which makes me a top priority case.....think about your future man.

Meanwhile, Spencer's twin was waking up for the second time with police officers guarding his door.  After, the doctor told the officer's he was awake and fully conscious, they entered his room. 

Looking up and seeing the panic on his face, one officer said, hello Snyder.

Meanwhile at the James Mansion, Olivia had just got off the phone with the doctor giving her an update on his condition.

Olivia informed Grace that she was going to the hospital.  Baby no, I know you will do anything to find Spencer, but the last thing I want to do is bail you out of jail tonight.

Meanwhile, in Spencer room, Spencer was laying down and heard the door open.  He look at the person and rubbed his eyes.  This cannot be........

Hello, Hello, I have been locked in this room for

weeks.  Who are you and why am