Baby James and Hello New York

1 Year Later

Spencer and Olivia moved into their dream house, with a special surprise neither expected to have.  However, the bundle of joy came with more happiness in the James house hold.

4 month old Spencer Junior was the spitting image of his father, with the exception of a few stronge traits from Olivia.

Spencer had it all, married to the love of his life and sharing a child together.  These two had Spencer's heart and he was the happiest husband and father that one could imagine.

Little did the couple know that there future would take a turn that hit so hard that it was a high chance that one of the two could not overcome. 

Two months and Olivia could go back to work as a journalist.  Spencer was proud of his wife and wanted her to thrive like him,  Olivia was making a name for herself as a sports journalist.

With both striving in their careers but starting to spend less time with the baby, Olivia decided to work part time to spend more time with their son.  Her career was still thriving and has been since the day she graduated college.  Now at the age 24, she has been getting offers to some of the most respectable news organizations in the country, to include SI, ESPN, NYTimes, and Fox Sports....to name a few.  Last year GMA featured a piece on a powerful article that she wrote.

With Spencer becoming one of the best players going into his second season, he was getting attention on and off the field. Groupies didn't care if he was married and had a child they wanted what they wanted. He was even sometimes approached by men which could have easily landed him in jail on a few occasions, but not without the good laugh from his wife.

The James family had it all. Careers that bought both high paid salaries, a soon to be toddler, a love for one another that people can only dream about and a mansion in the hills of Los Angeles that only a select group could afford. They both prayed together each day and night with little Spencer in between.

Fast forward to mid-season.....year 2

Olivia received a call from ESPN to be one of the hosts for the show in New York. It was a great opportunity for her career, but how could she take the job with her husband playing for the Rams?

She didn't turn the job down, but who did she think she was fooling, she would never leave LA without Spencer.

Waiting for Spencer to return from his away game Sunday night, Olivia decided to watch their wedding tape. Each time she did this, she reassured herself that she would never let her career get in the way of her family. She could find another job, but not another family like the one she has and she would never risk that.

Hearing the garage door open, she knew Spencer was home. She quickly put on his house shoes and ran downstairs to meet her husband. This was a tradition for her each time he returned home from an away game and no matter how tired or how much his body ached, he would always be down stairs with his arms open.

Spencer and Olivia made a promise to themselves to never lose communication or let anything or anyone come between their marriage.

As they approached their bedroom hand in hand, Olivia went in their huge bathroom to get the shower ready for Spencer. The shower itself was big enough to fit about ten people at the same time, but that was what they designed and that is what they got. Although family members and friends had asked in the past their reasons for designing a bathroom of that size. Their answer was simple, because we wanted too.

After Spencer were out of the shower, their routine was for Olivia to give him a massage and fall asleep afterwards. The next day, the couple would catch up with everything that they missed.

Liv, I need to mention something to you that I honestly found out about on my way back home last night. My manager called and said that the Giants had been contacting him for a couple of days because they want me to play for them in NY. They are willing to pay big money babe. However, our life is here, our family is here, and your career is here.

Olivia started laughing, Spencer looked at her as if she was crazy. First of all, what do you want? Secondly, our family is where you, me and our little terrorist is. Lastly, ESPN NY Office reached out to me a couple of days ago to offer me a position on one of there shows.......say what, babe that is great. You are killing it. So are you Mr. James.

So......what are we thinking? One, two, three, let's do it. OMG, this is a huge change.

6 months later

The New York Giants are in the process of introducing their new pro-bowl wide receiver Spencer James. Spencer answers a few questions. The last question came from a female reporter again. Spencer, Mr. James Spencer said. How difficult is it to be single in NY knowing your wife lives in LA. Give me a second, I'll let her answer that. Olivia comes to the table and sits next to her husband. Excuse me mam, what did you say your name was. Ginger, ESPN Intern. Ginger, sounds a bit familiar. Well, as you can see, I don't live in LA, my husband and I live together just as we promised when we said our vows. Also, if I'm not mistaken, I do think you may want to structure your questions a little more in-depth and ask about an athlete's career, not their personal life. Also, ensure you clean up your remaining responses before they reach my desk. By the way, my name is Olivia James, the new lead sports caster for ESPN morning show.

A lot of mumbling went on afterwards. Ginger was so embarrassed and scared that she got up and left.

Any additional questions for Mr. and Mrs. James? Like that, the interview was over.

If there were two take aways from the interview, one would be, Mr James moves no where without his family and Olivia James is not to be played with.

As people came over to introduce themselves to Spencer and Olivia, there were a couple of people in the corner with a separate conversation going on.

They were used to wives being in the background of their husband's football career. Olivia bought a new dynamic. She was smart, beautiful, and very attentive to her husband activities.

That would pose a problem to these folks if Spencer could not control his wife.