As I finish my drink, my sister walks into the kitchen full of glitter and a huge smile on her face. "TIME TO GO TO THE CLUB." she yells, dragging me out of the comfort of the kitchen.

The club is boring and I'm not drunk enough, no idea where my sister is or anyone else we came with. My mind flashes back to Renee. I know her concert is over by now. Should I text her and invite her out? . I debate it and then decide that maybe instead of texting her I get more drunk to enjoy myself more. She's probably tired and busy anyway.

Three shots later I am on the dance floor with some girl I just met having the time of my life, and yet the only thing i can think about is the blonde, the way i feel when her cool blue eyes look at me, the way she giggles and pushes me or punches my shoulder when I say something out of pocket, the way her scent lingered on my bed sheets. Everything about her was intoxicating. The girl I'm dancing with loses interest and walks away which I'm completely fine with as I'm extremely drunk and starting to get nauseous.

My sister is in the bathroom throwing her guts up and it sobers me up slightly. I get down on my knees to be level with her, her 30th birthday sash is all tangled and her hair is a mess. "Come on let's go home. It's 1:30." she laughs at me and slurs her words "noooo it'sss paaarttty time!" and gets up off the floor staggering to the door and out to the bar. I follow behind quickly knowing if i don't ill looose her for the rest of the night. "TWO PORNSTAR SHOTS Please ITS MY BIRTHDAY!" she says to the bartender who she's already told four times that its her birthday. She grabs my shoulder "and twooooo for my little sister." the bartender gives us the shots, downing them. I say a little prayer hoping to make it home in one piece at some point tonight. 

I awake in my sisters bed with the sweaty club clothes still on, her arm flung over my feet and her foot almost in my face, i slowly move her off and then take a picture. "this is going on Instagram" i laugh to myself. Standing was not a good idea I still feel dizzy and drunk, i reach into my pant pocket and pull out the napkin that Renee had wrote her number on earlier. Was drunk texting her at 3 am a good idea? No probably not. Was I going to do it anyways? Yes. Yes I was. I type the number in and then check it at least twelve times before typing up a message. 

I miss sleeping with you

Nope. Too sexual. I backspace it and try again. 

I miss how you smell

No. That's just fucking creepy. I backspace again and dig deep into my thoughts. What would sober me say.  

Hey, it's y/n :) 

I hit send knowing that if I thought about it anymore my head might explode. Not even a minute after the three dots popped up, she was typing... As fast as the dots appeared they disappeared.

-------

OUTSIDE POV

 Renee lays in her bed staring at the ceiling, being in that room by herself after last night was making her just feel extremely lonely. Her phone sitting on the bed next to her just out of reach of her finger tips as it dings she grabs it quickly looking at the screen, hoping that it's the one person that she's been checking her phone all day for a text from. She frowns as she reads the message seeing that it was just her manager telling her to get some sleep because it was late. 

The disappointment fills her body, the whole day she had been checking her phone very minute in a haze focused on nothing but the sound of the dings on her phone but there hadn't been one from them. Her brain starts to go a mile a minute and she gets up and starts pacing with her phone in her hand. maybe she doesn't like me, maybe I overstepped falling asleep in their hotel room by accident last night. maybe... her phone dings and the blue light lights up her face as she looks at the message.

Unknown just now

Hey, It's y/n :) 

Her breathing falters and a sense of relief washes over her. She knows that y/n made her feel something different and she honestly never wanted to stop feeling that way. The happiest she's been in a while was around them. 

She starts typing back, in her mind maybe texting them back sober with all the clear thoughts in her head wasn't a great idea, but she does it anyways.  

i missed you

she shakes her head and sighs, "too needy" she breathes out loud. Thinking again. 

When can I see you again?

"Fuck" she yells turning her phone off and chucking it onto the bed. 

-----

Y/N POV 

about six minutes after I sent the message my phone dings and I pick it up quickly.

Renee Just now

took you long enough.