Bittersweet

Y/N POV

I smile leading her up to the place where we first kissed, I had set up a little picnic earlier today for I guess a last hurrah before Renee goes on tour and I had something to tell her that I don't know if she would completely like. 

"This is so cute y/n" she smiles sitting down on the side of the blanket opening up the basket, there was sparkling juice in there and some sandwiches nothing crazy. She was in my shirt and my sweatpants, I told her to dress comfy and I guess she had just raided my closet which I don't hate. I liked seeing her in my clothes it made me feel like she was really mine. Plus she looked hot as fuck in them.

 "Anything for you baby." I smirk sitting down across from her. I grab the bottom of the shirt she was wearing and she tenses slightly as If she wanted me to put my hand under it. "Nice shirt." I let go of it and grab a glass pouring some sparkling juice. "Oh yeah it's pretty cool right. It's my sneaky links." She jokes. 

I feel a slight warmth rise to my cheeks getting slightly possessive "Oh just a sneaky link huh?" I quip back taking a sip of the juice and then putting the glass down. I slip my hand under neath her shirt again placing it lightly on her side. "Yeah just a sneaky link" She responds trying to keep a straight face as I brush up her side lightly.  

"Your sneaky link wants her shirt back then" I said pulling on the bottom of the shirt, her cheeks flushed red, "now." I stated sternly. 

She sits silently for a second before gripping the bottom of the shirt ready to pull it off. "Hey hey hey I was joking woah." I laugh putting my hand over hers on the shirt. "You know you're much more than that to me right?" she speaks after a minute, "Oh am I?" she nods pulling back slightly reaching into the sweat pant pocket. 

She pulled out a small box and handed to me, I open it revealing a small dainty little bracelet. My heart leaps, she brought a gift?!?!?! I didn't bring anything, I try not to look frantic but start patting my pockets looking to see if I had something to give her as well, I have a rock and a dime. nothing compared to what she just gave me. I look back down at the bracelet.

The bracelet has a little R on it, it wasn't super blingy and it was perfect. I smile as she scoots closer to me "I...i you didn't need to get me anything, I didn't get you anything!" I stated as she took the bracelet back from me un clasping it and reaching over to put it on me. I go to speak again and she shushes me.

She puts the bracelet on my wrist letting her fingers stay on my hand for longer than needed before pulling away leaving the feeling of her on my skin lingering. She looks up sheepishly and shrugs "So that you know no matter what i'm coming back to you." 

She closes the gap between us and I slip my hand under her shirt and my finger tips lightly toyed with the waistband of her pants in the back. She leans in placing a passionate kiss on my lips, I deepen it pulling her on top of me slowly as I lay back onto the blanket I had laid out. I pull my hand out from under her shirt and place it on the back of her thigh gripping gently. 

fuck. I smirk and pull away, she lets out an unsatisfied moan, "Come backkkkk-" she whines leaning back in. I sit back up and as I do she stays in my lap wrapping her legs around my waist. I give her a quick peck my stomach dropping a little knowing that I had to talk to her. I push her off lightly and go to get up.

Getting off the blanket I go to sit on a lawn chair "listen I have to tell you something." her face drops as she follows my lead going to sit on the other lawn chair. "Oh no that doesn't sound good." she states not looking at me. "I can't come on tour with you." I say sadly.

"I tried but I can't get any time off." I continue seeing the hurt in her face... it hurt me too. I wanted to be with her, I'll miss her...bad. She gets up and walks over towards me a smile placed on her lips.  

"you know this isn't a goodbye right?" she sits down in-between my legs on the lawn chair, "Of course." I smile not really believing myself completely the night had been both happy and sad and I didn't know if I had enjoyed the feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach. 

"It's just a see you in a month." she gestures to the bracelet that she had put on my wrist. "It's a promise that i'll see you later." I smile and pull her towards my chest. "I know. You're going to have the best time ever." I kiss the top of her head "And i'll be here as soon as you get back."

I wrap my arms around her as she leans back into my chest head resting just under my chin. I didn't want to move from here ever the warmth that I felt in this moment was everything. I think I realized that I want her completely... in every single way you could want a person.

"Look!" she exclaimed pointing up into the sky a shooting star flies across the sky. "Make a wish." I whisper into her ear. I close my eyes... I wish that this moment would never end, and yet it had to.

What a bittersweet evening. 

-----------------

I did not sleep last night idk how but I literally just forgot to

comment and talk to meeee 

might give you guys another chapter tn if you're nice

-Cam