"I do fuck with you. Even if I didn't wanna be witchu you wouldn't let me leave you Sincere."

"If you was really done wimme I would. Yo happiness come before anything so if yeen happy wimme n ian satisfying you then tell me Nina."

"Boy" She smacked her lips. "You're baby is in my belly right now, I fuck witchu the long way. This what I want forever Sincere, we never over." She reassured him. "Oh ite... I was just wonderin." He looked her up and down.

Sincere kissed her lips then looked over the menu to see what he wanted to order.

——

"Sincere" Nina whined "Hmm?" He hummed so she shook him.

"What's da matter witchu? Why you even up it's late as fuck."

"I can't sleep."

"Why?" He asked pulling her into his arms. "I don't know. I been tossing n turning all night. I don't know what to do no more." She responded

Sincere kissed on her face then let her lay her head on his chest while he rubbed her arm.

"You just gone make me stay up alone? I don't wanna be up alone."

"Okay ian gone go to sleep."

Sincere went silent then Nina smacked her lips. She laid there and tried getting herself to sleep but she just couldn't.

The time was going on 1am and he had been sleep since around 10pm. She just couldn't get into a good sleep for some reason.

Nina covered his mouth and held his nose closed causing him to pop his eyes open and gasp.

"Chill" He spoke "Wake up Sincere."

"Bro you fuckin' annoyin' go yo cryin' ass to bed ion got da time."

"Mmcht" Nina got out of bed and went to the room that would be Passion's and got the pregnancy pillow somebody bought her.

She then took it out the box and got back in bed with it. Finally feeling comfortable she smiled a little and ended up falling asleep for the night.

The next morning Nina went to church with her mom. After the service she went home to Sincere.

"Wassam bae" He spoke "No kiss?" She asked

"You got det lipstick on." Sincere responded pulling her into a hug. "I want a kiss though, I missed you a lot this morning."

Sincere pecked her lips then made her sit on the couch with him.

He noticed Nina was starting to become more vulnerable by the day. But he didn't know if that would change because of her hormones.

"I missed you too. I needa live in yo skin bae." Sincere spoke as he took her coat off her. "I wish you could. Did you eat today?"

"I had some waffles, det was it though."

"You hungry? I'm hungry."
"Yea" He nodded "Ain't nun new."

"You gone cook?" Sincere asked as he rubbed her back. "Not until dinner time. I'm in the mood for pizza and wings so I was gonna order something."

"Ite."

"You know you left without lettin' me get nun dis mornin' right?"

"Because I didn't feel like all that. Having sex before church feels kinda dirty. We don't have to have sex every morning."

"I gotta start my day off right." Sincere shrugged "Is this you tryna indicate that you wanna fuck me right now?"

"Maybe... maybe not."