"Woah....."

"Risa's doctor previously told her that it would be difficult for her to have a child again but then she got pregnant again. She was actually kinda scared to tell Brandon that she might be able to have children but fortunately, she could."

"Her dad told you all that?"

"Yeah, he was kinda worried about Risa and actually to him since Brandon is the son of The Red Dragons member, he thought it would be okay. Do you want to know something?" Trent asked me.

"What? did he say anything more?" I asked and Trent nodded.

"It turns out that his son, not the leader of the White Tiger Gang, that is his oldest son. His Youngest son, Risa's twin found out about Brandon and Allie's break up, he told Risa everything and Risa was quite upset about that."

"I can understand why she is." We looked at who was talking to us and then we saw that it was Trent's wife Catherine walking towards us with their baby daughter in her arms. "I know that even though Allie is our daughter, but i still don't think what she did to Brandon was right."

"Allie-"

"Trent, i know that Allie has been a daddy's girl since she was born but she cannot think that what she did to Brandon is right. Even if Brandon kissed another girl or said anything about, he knew he was wrong and he said he was sorry and Allie chose to forgive him and Brandon did the same with Allie but the thing is when i talked to Allie about it. I don't think she apologised to Brandon about what happened before they broke up." Cathrine said as she sat down next to Trent.

"Yeah, Maya wasn't happy about that either." I mentioned to her.

"Yeah, i know and i understand why, i would be angry to if my Toby had exprience something to what Brandon has. I have already talked to Allie and she wanted to come and talk and apologised to Brandon when she can get away from her time from work." Said Catherine.

"You got Allie to try and apologise to Brandon?"

"Yeah, and i think now knowing that you beat up Brandon and his own wife beating you up after that kinda reminded me to tell her about that." Catherine said. "Especially, i feel sad for Brandon because a few months after their break up, Brandon came to the house to get Allie back with flowers in his hand but then started to look sad because.....Leo was there already to get her back instead."

I was shocked and remembered Maya said something similar to that of what Catherine is saying right now. "Maya said something similar but she said that Brandon saw something at your house about Allie i guess?"

"Yeah, actually Leo was there and he and Allie was in the room together when Brandon came to the house with flowers in his hands and then he was kinda upset, like sad upset with what he saw and when he saw me, he just gave the flowers to me."

"Woah" Said Detroit.

"You didn't tell me that happened."

"Yeah, well Brandon was kinda embarassed and i just didn't want him to feel more embarassed but i did tell you that Brandon came and you thought that he might have come to see Hayden. But no, he came to see Allie and was trying to get her back, like trying to get her to take him back." Catherine continued.

"Woah, this is depressing, how did i not know so much about my own son?! I didn't know he had depression and was taking anti-depressants, i didn't know that he wanted to act." I said feeling quite upset with how little i know of my son.

I know that i am trying to communicate with bv more nowadays but just knowing this fact that happened a year ago! I feel like i wasn't paying attention to him as much as i thought i do. I remember that i was focused Renee as i am afraid of bad men coming to her and then i wanted to train Jaden to take after me to take over and work with me but Brandon..... I don't know about Brandon and what he wants or what he likes, i think if you ask me what is his favourite food, i don't think i would know.