Chapter 3 (Edited)

"And cut! Good job everyone! that's a wrap!" said the director as everyone started to moving around to keep the eqipments that were around studio. After many years of hard work and also with a little help from my big brother's wife Aiko's connection, I was able to audition for a role but i just got to be an extra for a couple of shows, but it was still a good apportunity and experience for me, you know what people say, there are no small parts, just small actors.

When i turned 16, i asked Aiko if i can be part of the movie or show she was in, which she said yes to and i get to be an extra and gain more experience as an actress.

Ever since, I started getting offers from studios to start being extras for movies and shows, i kept audtioning for roles that i might be suitable for and eventually got cast for an action show which turns out that Aiko was the producer and creator of that show, she actually wanted to write and produce a show for a while when she was acting in other movies and shows, she kinda got the idea from me and also from an old disney show called Kim Possible and another show called Totally spies, she got the idea of creating a show inspired by this shows that shows 3 girls who are spies and are in high school too but they have to deal with problems at home, this shows also represents family in a way that the girls are also part of a spy family too, they were recruited by their family and was trained since young, which is literally a good role for me since, that is totally my life now.

She told me if i have anyone that would fit the role of the 2 other girls for this show since Aiko cast me as the lead girl for the show, so i chose my girls, the girls who have been there with me during high school.

They may not be like my bff - Vienna Hunter but they were always there for me and have always been loyal to me.

Mayumi and Kyoko have always been there, they may be sidekicks in the eyes of others but they are my partners in crime, literally! Well, not literally, firguratively of course. It turns out that before we met, their fathers worked for my uncle in Japan but got transferred to the US and went to the same private school as me.

When we finally met, they were quite shy but I was meaning to expand my circle of friends during those days and they were just the friends that I needed.

Mayumi is strong, fierce and firm like me, so we got along pretty quickly, while Kyoko was more of a loving type of girl. She was always kind and sweet but mess with her, you will see the fire in her eyes, she can be as over protective as i am. We have been friends for almost 8 years now!

Life has been great for me for these past 8 years, I have 2 careers, as an actress and as the right hand man - scratch that right hand woman of the White Tiger gang in America and a very good one as well, if I can say so myself. I am living the most exciting life and I am happy! I mean I should be happy, shouldn't i?

"Hey Risa, the limo should be here, you want to run out now?" Kyoko told me as we were drinking our water bottles and we were thirsty after filming the fight scene of the show. Since i was 16 the show that Aiko produced have run for 5 seasons now and it actually takes place in Japan mostly. The characters we were playing were playing are now in College which technically we all kinda already graduated a year ago, even me because i skipped a grade in high school, so i have more time for filming in the show.

I nodded and gave my bye to the people who helped us with the filming from the people who did the sounds, producers, well not Aiko this time because she kinda needed to be with her children for now as needed a break from this, she started having also more projects to think of for her new show which she told me that she would like my thoughts and creative thinking on what it should be about, i am not sure yet what kind of show she would be thinking of doing, maybe she might try a different genre this time? maybe a movie? Whatever the she is going to produce, i think it would be an interesting thing to see.