Chapter 28

Brandon's POV

"You are getting married to Kevin! Congrats Renee!" I congratulated Renee on the phone.

"Yeah, i am getting married to Kevin, he just proposed to me today, he said he wanted to spend the rest of our lives together as a married couple and he also got a promotion at his job at the restaurant, he is going to be head chef! Oh, Brandon, i am so happy!" i can hear her weeping in joy.

"Well, i am glad that he did proposed to you, i know you wanted him to propose for a while now." I said.

"I know right, i didn't want to pressure him too much since he does want to get married, he was just waiting to get the promotion and have enought money for our wedding! and honeymoon of course! which he said he wanted us to go to a destinational honeymoon in Europe!"

"Wow, a wedding a destinational honeymoon, I happy for you Renee!" i said and then suddenly i saw Risa looking at me and gesturing at me to give her my phone because she wants to talk to Renee.

"Uh, Renee, your sister-in-law wants to talk to you." i said and gave my phone to Risa.

Risa took my phone and put it on her ear, she then suddenly have an excited tone in her voice. " I am so happy for you Renee, when is the wedding?!" Risa asked. "Oh, yeah, i get it, if you want a big wedding you need a little bit more time to prepare everything like the venue and the catering and even the flowers and cakes, so much preparations. Do you already have a venue in mind?" Risa asked.

They kept talking about Venues and cakes and other things too but especially food which i think makes sense since if the food isn't nice, it kinda makes the guest feel unhappy and the couple too.

"Oh okay, sure, you have my number already right? Good, just message and text me anytime about this, i have a good caterer and also for flowers too, they are from the same people and if you want a venue, i can recommend this ballroom for rent on your wedding day. Yeah sure, bye Renee!" Risa said and gave the phone back to me.

"Hi Renee, so it seems that both you and Risa might be planning your wedding, i think she might be your wedding planner now." I said to Renee

"Well, not only Risa, but mom too, she has always wanted to plan my wedding eversince she saw Kevin. She likes Kevin and me together." Renee said

"We all do, Renee, Kevin is a good guy for you." I commented.

"Yeah, thank you all for being so nice to Kevin. Well, i need to go and see how much a wedding cost, i know it would be costly and expensive, i just need to calculate and see how much we have to put down for the money of everything we want and maybe need, so see you later Brandon, Bye!." Said Renee.

"Oh okay, have fun with all that Renee, Bye, and say 'hi' to mom and dad for me." i said to Renee.

"Oh okay Brandon, i will, bye!." She said excitedly.

I hung up the phone call with Renee and looked at Risa who is still looking excited for Renee getting married.

"Wow Brandon, just wow! First Jaden and Mayumi met and they like each other and now your sister is getting married, who knows? maybe the next couple would be Jaden and Mayumi. Mayumi did say that she would only meet guys to get married, so the direction should be about marriage with them." Risa said which got me thinking about something Mayumi said.

"Risa, i actually wanted to ask you something."

"Oh really Brandon? what is it?"

"It is about what Mayumi said, about like she meet guys to get married, did you do the same thing?"

"Well, yeah, i know people would consider it to be conservative or old fashioned, but i like it that way, that is how i was raised, and it is more of a logical sense to me then people who hook up, because see how is it now. Girls and boys, men and women nowadays hook up and get their hearts broken and to say that yeah but marriage have divorce, but a hook up is someone you just met once or maybe a few times and that person can say anything to trick your mind saying that they are not together which is true. And i even see alot of men and women get their hearts broken by it, that is why i waited till i got married to have intimacy with my husband not and to have intimacy before marriage. It would be too complicated."