"Come on, San, we need to get out of here!" Jae-hyun shouts over the roar of the flames, his voice filled with urgency as he guides his younger brother through the smoke-filled cabin.

"But Mom and Da-"

"They'll follow!"

San stumbles along behind him, still trying to keep an eye on Yuqi, his heart pounding with fear as he struggles to keep pace with Jae-hyun's hurried strides.

But as they near the exit, a wall of flames blocks their path, cutting off their escape route and trapping them in the burning cabin. Jae-hyun's grip tightens on San's arm as he frantically searches for another way out, his eyes scanning the chaos for any sign of hope.

"Stay close to me, San," Jae-hyun shouts, his voice strained with panic as he pulls his brother towards the rear of the plane. But as they push through the dense smoke, the flames close in around them, their heat searing their skin as they struggle to breathe in the thick, acrid air.

Desperation grips San's heart as he realizes they are running out of time, his mind racing with fear and uncertainty. But just as he begins to lose hope, Jae-hyun spots a small window of opportunity—a narrow gap in the flames that leads to safety.

They've landed.

"Go, San, go!" Jae-hyun shouts, pushing his brother towards the exit with all his strength.

With a final push, San stumbles through the gap, collapsing onto the wing of the plane as he gasps for air, his heart pounding in his chest with a mixture of relief and fear.

Everyone is screaming.

It's so loud.

He didn't have much time to actually take a breath as he heard his older brother's voice once again, "San! Help her out!"

San quickly gets on his feet again to take Yuqi's shaking hand into his and pulling her out of the small window.

"Yuqi, are you okay?" San asks, his voice trembling with emotion as he reaches out to her, his eyes searching her face for any sign of injury.

Yuqi nods, her eyes brimming with tears as she clings to San's hand, her voice choked with emotion. "I'm okay, Oppa, I'm okay," she whispers, her voice trembling with fear as she struggles to catch her breath.

San pulls her close, his arms wrapping around her tightly as he whispers words of comfort and reassurance in her ear. "It's going to be okay, Yu, we're going to be okay," he murmurs, his voice filled with determination as he holds her close, his heart pounding with fear and shock.

He was just about to turn to call out for his brother again, when everything suddenly goes quiet.

"..."

A deafening explosion rocks the plane, sending shockwaves rippling through the air as the cabin erupts into a ball of fire.

San's world spins wildly as he is flung through the air, harshly landing on the wet dirt of the field as he loses consciousness.

Everything goes black.

Silence.

———————————————————————
San

"Come on, San, shake it off!" Yoongi's voice rang out, his tone a mixture of encouragement and annoyance.

San gritted his teeth, his determination reigniting as he forced himself to push aside his distractions and focus on the task at hand. He took a deep breath, his eyes narrowing with determination as he prepared to dive back into the fray.