34

🌻🌻

" Can you please just go out tonight, you always complain when I have guys over so I'm warning you now", Olivia stood at the end of her best friend's bed, staring at her. " Go out with Rutger",

Charlotte groaned, " God, you're a pain", she joked. Olivia smiled at her, leaving the room. Charlotte grabbed her phone, facetiming the boy, the only person that came to mind when Olivia said to go out with someone.

" What's up?", he said as the call connected, the boy appearing on the screen. She could tell he was looking at himself, since the way his eyes were angled at the phone as he fixed his hair.

" Well Liv is kicking me out, so, wanna do something?", she asked, " You decide".

Rutger pretended to think about it, the girl rolling her eyes. " I guess, I can come pick you up now if you want?".

" Perfect, text me when you're here Uber!",

iMessage
rutger mcgroarty

here..

my chariot awaits

ya the chariot is leaving
if u don't hurry up

🫡

——

" Ok I'm going out", she said as she exited her room, Olivia lurking somewhat near the door. " Do I need to somehow spend the night at Rutgers?",

Olivia gave her an awkward laugh, " Most likely". She watched as her best friend groaned and threw on her Birkenstock shoes she had just bought, giving her a smile. " Thank you, love you most".

" Yea yea, love you too", Charlotte said as she opened their door, her eyes widening slightly. " Oh this is"- she said as she pointed between the two, " Right, ok. I'm leaving now. Bye Nick, bye Liv".

Charlotte basically ran to the elevator, pressing the button multiple times, thinking it would make it appear faster. Once she got out of her apartment building, she climbed into the boys car. " Do Nicks friends live here? I just saw him",

" Nick is the reason I'm getting kicked out of my apartment!", she said laughing. Rutger looked at her like she was insane, eventually laughing as well. " Not shocked actually, they've definitely done this before".

Rutger shook his head, " So where do you wanna go?",

" Ramen?", she smiled at him, the boy nodding and beginning to drive there. " Three weeks until Taylor!!", she said as she plugged her phone in and began to play Taylor Swift.

" Ok, I'm a little excited", Rutger admitted, the girl smirking at him. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't a little bit excited, but he was mostly excited to hangout with Charlotte. That's basically what he looks forward to everyday, since they see each other almost everyday.

Once they got to the ramen place, where they usually just eat it at home, they decided to actually sit down, since they had no rush. " Also, can I spend the night? Liv seriously isn't letting me go home",

Rutger laughed, " I guess". Charlotte acted offended, causing the boy to shake his head,  " Of course. I'm so excited!".

Charlotte rolled her eyes at him, the two finishing their food before heading back to his apartment. They walked inside, immediately seeing Seamus, Frank, and Bella sitting in the kitchen. Bella raised an eyebrow at her, the girl shaking her head, " I got kicked out of my apartment. Rutger is my second option,".

Rutger rolled his eyes, Charlotte smiling at him and following him to his room as he took a pack of cookies from the cupboard. " I'm not sharing with you, these cookies are to second option for you", he sighed.

" I was just joking, obviously you're my first option", she smiled at him, taking one of the cookies and flopping down on his bed. Rutger just hummed at her, placing the cookies on his desk. " Can we watch a movie?",

He nodded, " But you can't talk. You actually have to watch this time", he said, Charlotte nodding as he grabbed the remote for the tv in front of his bed. Rutger handed her the remote, Charlotte immediately handing it back to him, " I'm letting you decide".

" No, you decide", Charlotte said, drinking water from the water bottle she took from the kitchen. He shrugged at her, picking Ratatouille. Charlotte gasped, " No way you chose this movie willingly".

Rutger smiled, " It's my favourite Disney movie, don't act surprised".

middlefantilli

middlefantilli me when I get kicked out of my house Comments

Comments

whoisolive u are a real one

lucafantilli yes rutger leave her on the ground it's where she belongs
     rutgermcgroarty real

rileyhill I'm pissijg

markestapa this was a fail