16 ; Sleepover

₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚

₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚

16; Sleepover

"I was just thinking about yo- I mean, the sleepover,"

lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıılıı.lllııılı.

Now Playing [Lovers Rock]

0:26 ---♡--- 3:50

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

-----

Sitting peacefully, Eunbi felt herself zoning out because the atmosphere felt a little bit too peaceful. There she was, sitting in her school garden while listening to music, for well... to take her mind of off some certain things. Well the peace didn't last long until a boy popped out of nowhere scaring the living daylight out of her.

"Jungwon are you trying to make me have a heart attack or something?" Eunbi gasped dramatically, placing a hand over her chest as she shook her head and looked over Jungwon who didn't seem to care that he had scared her, instead he was grinning like an idiot while looking over at Eunbi.

"Ok miss dramatic, you're welcome. I bought you your favourite Ice cream." Jungwon retorted laughing slight as he wrapped his arms around Eunbi playfully before giving her the ice cream. Eunbi couldn't help but smile despite herself, feeling a wave of warmth wash over her at Jungwon's gesture of kindness. As he wrapped his arms around her playfully, she accepted the ice cream with a grateful nod, appreciating the comfort he brought to her chaotic world. "Thank you, Jungwon." she thanked him, her heart filled with gratitude for his kindness.

"So, what brings you here?" Eunbi finally speaks, breaking the not so awkward silence between them as she takes a bite out of her ice cream and look at Jungwon. "Oh yeah, right I forgot. My bad." Jungwon laughed shaking his head, before looking towards Eunbi as he see's the girl's confused face. "I wanted to let you know that, I'm having a sleep over at my house this weekend. And you're invited." He explains, making Eunbi surprised at the sudden invatation.

"Wow Jungwon, not even a 'would you like to come' and straight up 'And you're invited'?" Eunbi cracked up, her laughter bubbling over as she struggled to keep her ice cream from spilling. She covered her mouth with her hand, trying to stifle her laughter. "Why are you laughing huh? We've known each other long enough for me to not give you a proper invitation." He frowns, defending himself as he folds his arms together and looks at her but his expression soon changing seeing her laugh.

Oh god, her laugh, it was one of the things Eunbi did that drove Jungwon crazy. He didn't realize but he started smiling seeing her laugh, probably even looking at her with lover boy eyes. But did he care? Fuck no. It's the love of his life we're talking about right now. She was the person he loved, but did she know? Did she realize the depth of his feelings for her? Jungwon's heart ached with the weight of his unspoken love, yet he couldn't bring himself to confess. Not yet. Not when he feared the possibility of rejection, of losing the most precious person in his life.

"Jungwon. Jungwon. EARTH TO JUNGWON!" Eunbi snapped her fingers in front of him to bring him back to reality, not knowing what and why did the boy zone out so bad and think stuff that was making him smile like crazy. "O-Oh, sorry, I zoned out," Jungwon stammered, his cheeks flushing slightly as he attempted to cover up his distraction. "I was just thinking about yo- I mean, the sleepover," he quickly corrected himself, hoping Eunbi hadn't noticed his slip-up. He forced a hesitant smile as he took a bite of his ice cream, avoiding her gaze by looking down at his treat.

Eunbi gave Jungwon a suspicious look before shrugging it off as she spoke again, "Alright... Also as I was saying, I will not go to your sleepover party or whatever it is until you give me a proper invitation." Eunbi retorted, pointing with her finger with a serious face. It was just a joke, she just wanted to see how Jungwon would react.

Jungwon gasped dramatically before getting up from the bench and doing a sarcastic prince ish bow in front of Eunbi. "I'm terribly sorry, m'lady. I've been tasked with delivering this invitation directly from none other than 'Yang Jungwon' himself. He's expressed his utmost delight at the prospect of your presence at his upcoming sleepover soirée. It would be an absolute pleasure to have you join us, Miss Eunbi. Here's to hoping we'll see you there soon."

He spoke in a very British manner that made Eunbi doubt if he was Shakespear or not for a second. He got up from his knees and kissed her hand in a very gentleman manner, before sitting beside her while snickering. "See. I gave you a very proper invitation." He says, laughing at his own actions as he sees the look of disbelief platered on Eunbi's face. "I-I. Wow, Jungwon. Your quiet a gentleman aren't you mister?" Eunbi chuckled in amusement, not thinking that Jungwon would go this far. It was very funny from Eunbi's point of view, but one thing that was bothering her was him kissing her hand. Oh god, it was driving her mad.

"You did not answer my question though. Your gonna come. Right?" Jungwon still asked for reassurance even though he knew she would come after all this. "I am, Mr Yang don't worry." Eunbi chuckled slightly, slipping in the teasing nickname that she had given him. It was just a nickname Eunbi called him jokingly but boy did it get Jungwon all flustered.

Author's note (>'-'<) : Bad news guys, I'm actually alive 😰And yes we ARE going to ignore the fact that I am literally posting 1 month later or probably three I DON'T EVEN KNOW MAN WTF. I had this chapter in my drafts and just figured out today. Please enjoy bcz I had to rewrite it all over cuz I wasn't pleased with it. (Please enjoy or I'll cry) I kinda like and don't like this chapter. Like idk man. ANYWAYS ILY TYSM FOR READING THIS MWAH MWAH !!