02 ; We're doomed

₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚

₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚

02; "We're doomed"

"Oh god this is so embarrassing."

    lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıılıı.lllııılı.

Now Playing [Afraid]

0:26 ———♡——— 3:50

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

-----

"Ughh mom 5 more minutes." Eunbi mumbled groaning. "1st of all Eunbi i'm not your mom and 2nd WE HAVE TO FREAKING GO TO SCHOOL!" Jungwon shouted not because he was angry at Eunbi, but because he was angry with himself. Yeah he had lost track of time and fell asleep. And the worst part was school was going to start within 10 minutes. Him having a test on the first period made it even worse. All he could do was wake Eunbi up and get the freak out of there.

"Huh? Jungwon what are you doing here?" Her eyes widened "Oh no don't tell me-"  "YES. Now if you keep talking we'll get even more late c'mon!" Jungwon grabbed her hand pulling her out of the library because every second was valuable to them right now. "I- Jungwon how are we supposed to reach there in time? School literally starts in 7 minutes and i don't have a ride or anything." Eunbi told him while jungwon was till dragging her out of there. Once they finally got out Jungwon got impatient. He was freaking out. "Eunbi listen i have a cycle if you want to I can give you a ride but i'm warning you it will be very... well ..'dangerous' ."  "Well do i have a better option? NO. What are you even waiting for let's go!"

"Well then." Jungwon got into the cycle while Eunbi sat behind him. "Hold on tight!" Was the last thing Jungwon said and before Eunbi could process anything her life flashed before her eyes. Jungwon was cycling fast as hell. Yes she was scared but when she heard Jungwon laughing it all went away. "Why are you laughing?" She asked as jungwon started giggling in the middle of no where while she was almost dying. "You do realise your hair is all over your face right?" He replied giving a cheeky smile showing her his prominent dimples. "Oh uh uhm sorry. Oh god this is so embarrassing." Her cheeks flushed red out of embarrassment. "Oh no Jungwon look out." 

While talking to Eunbi Jungwon didn't realise there was an old lady trying to cross the road. "Oh shi-" He said hurriedly turning the bike that was almost hitting the lady. "Yah! Can't you kids see i'm trying to cross the road."  "Sorry!" Eunbi and Jungwon shouted at the same time. Even if it was a careless thing to do they both couldn't help but find it funny and started to laugh.And soon they reached they're school. "Oh my god hurry up! Can't you run faster?" Eunbi shouted at Jungwon as they entered the school gate. "Oh no." "What?" "We're 7 minutes late." Was the thing Jungwon said that was enough to make Eunji panic. "Oh god. We're doomed." Eunji said already dying at the thought of her teacher not letting her take the test just because she was late. "Yeah, we're doomed."

Authors note <3 : Guys I think this is getting more interesting right?? Idk... But at least i think its better than the 1st one lolol. Anyways ILY TY SM FOR READING THIS <333

18/09/23 , Monday :)