04 ; Damn

₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚

₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚

★04; Damn

"Yeah long story."

lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıılıı.lllııılı.

Now Playing [Strawberries and Cigarettes]

0:26 ———♡——— 3:50

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

-----

"What the fu-" Jungwon broke the hug to look at the person who said it. Oh god, it was none other than Niki. Jungwon's best friend. Really now? Eunbi also turned out to see who it was. She saw a boy standing there who was probably her age, but he was very tall tho. Eunbi didn't know what to say and just stood there awkwardly waiting for Jungwon to speak as she thought it was one of Jungwon's friends. 

"I-Uh uhm, damn Jungwon. You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend???" The boy was the one to speak first. Jungwon's eyes widened and so did Eunbi's. " Niki! Tf no. She's just my friend." Jungwon scolded the younger boy his cheeks flushing red. "Ok ok sure." The boy laughed it out. "Oh uh, Eunbi this is Niki my best friend. And Niki this Eunbi my FRIEND." Jungwon introduced Eunbi to the boy named Niki. Eunbi could only smile and say hi because of the awkward situation earlier.

  "Eunbi can I ask you a question if you don't mind?" Niki asked Eunbi to which Eunbi smiled "Ofc." "Uh when did you and Jungwon become friends. I mean don't get me wrong tho like i've never seen you before so that's why i was asking. I know every friend of Jungwon's. And his friends are my friends too."  "Oh we met at the library yesterday and........ long story." Eunbi chuckled. "Yeah long story."Jungwon laughed too.  

"Oh well that's great than Jungwon is finally starting to make new friends. I thought he would have to live his life with having only a few friends but i guess i was wrong." Niki laughed teasingly "Hey! I have many friends ok?" Jungwon sulked. "Oh well we gotta go now, it was nice meeting you, bye Eunbi!" Niki bid the girl goodbye "Bye Eunbi I'll talk to you later!" Jungwon smiled. "Bye guys!" Eunbi bid the two boys off.

It was the weekend and Eunbi had just came out of the shower when she received a notification. She looked at her phone to see who it was. And yeah it Jungwon it has been days since they last talked, a small smile crept on her face as she opened her phone.

༘♡ ⋆。˚ ੈ

Instagram 

Yang.Jw09

Eunbi hi :)

What r u doing?

Eun.Choi?!

Jungwon hi!

Nothing much I just got out of the shower.

Wbu?

Yang.Jw09

Oh me too actually

Btw the reason i texted you.....

Eun.Choi?!

Yea?

Yang.Jw09

So basically,

Niki told our other frnds abt u.

And now they wanna talk to you 😭

Niki told them you seemed so cool and sweet.

And now they all wanna talk to u. 

                   Eun.Choi?!

Omg no way

That's so sweet.

And i'm not even cool tbh

I would love to talk to them too!

Yang.Jw09

Haha 

Btw u ARE cool 🫵

I'm adding u in a group chat w them

But i'm warning you they can be really loud sometimes

Like really loud...

Eun.Choi?!

No worries its totally fine

Yang.Jw09

Ok then

Seen by Eun.Choi?!

Authors note (>'-'<) : TY SM FOR READING THIS!! Ily<333

 20/09/23, Wednesday