34 - Family Secrets and Silent Whispers.

Start from the beginning

"I must sound crazy. Hell, I probably am. This is a hospital. Salvatore is in there, clinging to life. And yet, here I am, seeking solace in your arms..." I was silenced mid-sentence by Hector, who replaced my confession with another impassioned kiss.

"I'd never judge you, ever," he assured me, his touch gentle and soothing. "I understand that you are a woman of few words. But those expressive eyes of yours? They don't need any words. They reveal what you've been through. I just want you to know that, I'm right here. Whatever you need, it's yours."

His solemn promise caught me off-guard and my eyes welled up with hot tears.

"I just need to escape reality for a little while. My thoughts feel as though they're on the brink of a massive explosion. I hate hospitals! They give me this horrifying feeling, an eerie sense of dread and a claustrophobic atmosphere I simply can't stand." My words trailed off as Hector pulled me in and wrapped me in his arms. His strong, broad chest was my haven, my escape from reality as his passionate kiss consumed me.

I reciprocated the kiss, moaning in response as my hands wandered along his muscular shoulders.

As the kiss deepened, Hector's hand ventured underneath my shirt, brushing against my skin that responded to his touch with electric goosebumps. A gasp escaped my lips as he lazily drew circles over the small of my back, the sensation tingling down my spine.

Pulling away from the kiss, Hector peppered my neck with soft kisses. The playful nibbling along my neckline evoked audible moans of pleasure from me. My fingers entangled in his soft locks, I drew him closer while his lips blazed a trail along my collarbone.

My hands stilled, cradling his face and my gaze met his, the depth of emotions mirrored in our eyes. "I need you, Hector. I need you right here, right now," I whispered urgently.

His deep, captivating eyes revealed no need for further persuading. Drawing me back into a searing kiss, he groaned in pleasure as he mapped my body with his hands.

Lifting me in his arms, he settled me down onto the only bed on the room and lowered himself above me. Shedding his shirt, he revealed the firm expanse of his chest and toned abs which left me momentarily breathless.

Unbuttoning my blouse, he exposed my lacy bra before his mouth trailed impatiently down my chest. He teased my sensitive nipples with his tongue, making me gasp and arch my back, desperate for more.

Our remaining clothing fell away in haste, filling the room with an intimate quiet broken only by our heavy breathing.

Hector entered me gradually, his form fitting against mine in an intoxicating rhythm. Wrapping my legs around him, I pulled him closer, yearning for more.

Our lovemaking was fierce and passionate, as we both lost ourselves in the pleasure, forgetting all the craziness that had been going on lately.

Lying on the bed with Hector, wrapped safely in his warm arms, I placed a soft kiss on the bridge of his nose.

The label of 'forbidden' love faded in significance during this moment, overwhelmed by the powerful surge of emotion I felt for Hector. This man, who had always been a rock, never judged, always supported, had my unfaltering loyalty.

Irrespective of what the future held or where our destinies would take us, I knew, Hector would always own a special piece of my heart.

──●◎●──

"Hey, how are you holding up?" Hector inquired, a flicker of worry clouding his otherwise dark grey eyes. His hand extended towards me, offering another hot cup of black coffee - my third cup since morning.