ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43

Start from the beginning

●ᴀᴛ ʙᴀɪɢ ʜᴀᴠᴇʟɪ●

"baba bhai jet lekar kahi chale gaye hai."kabir said."ye ladhka."baba said."hamne bohot badi galti kr di hai uss nanni si jaan ko uske pass dekar."baba said with a guilt in his eyes."baba rush.....rushda ko unhone doondh liya hai ab uska kya hoga vo koch nhi jaanti."noor said with her trembling lips."he is beast."baba mutter.

"why i make him marry a angel."baba mutter."yaah allah rushda ka khayal rakhna."ammi said with tears in her eyes.

"aapko rushda ki jaan baazi pe nhi lagani chahiye thi."ammi said and a drop of tear fall from her eye.

"vo gaya kaha hai."baba asked."pata nhi baba."saad mutter."kya pata nhi hai tum pagal ho kya tumhe pata hai hanan agar italy gaya hai to uski or rushda ki jaan khatre me hai."baba said.

●ᴏɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ●

Rushda woke up and saw a unfamiliar room.she rub her eyes.she look here and there and her eyes widened.when she found herself at unknown place.she got up and from the king size of bed.her hands started to tremble."allah me kaha hoon."rushda Whisper and a drop of tear fall from her eyes.

She run towards the big gate and started to bang it with her small fists.tears were flowing from her eyes."hanan."she shouted his name.but then door open and a old lady came inside with a beautiful smille."good morning queen."that old lady said.but rushda understand that she is not in india anymore.

"who....are you."rushda said while stuttering."queen you don't have to scared of me i won't hurt you."she said softly.tears were flowing from rushda's eyes."why i am here."rushda tried to. say more but words stucked in her throat when a flashback of night came in her mind.

She tried to run but stop when she meet with those black orbs.he smirked towards her.that old lady bow towards him and went away from there after closing the door.

Rushda took a step back and hanan took a step towards his with his mysterious smile.rushda took againa step backward and hanan forwards his step towards her again.

Rushda walk backward until she felt wall behind her.and hanan so close her.so much." Gattina, perché hai fatto questo?"(kitten why you did this.)hanan said in his lavish italian.but rushda didn't understand a word.

Rushda can feel his hot breath on her face." Comportati bene qui, io sono il re qui e tu sei la regina del mio territorio."(behave here beautiful because i am king here and you are queen of mine territory.)hanan said again in his beautiful lavish italian.

But rushda don't know what he is saying.but rushda was getting scared of him now." Benvenuta nel mio territorio, mia regina."(welcome in my territory my queen.)hanan said while caressing rushda's cheek.

"hanan why i am here."rushda while stuttering."you are in your right place Pulcino."(baby chick.)"hanan plz mujhe ghar jaan hai me yaha nhi rah sakta."rushda said with her trembling body.hanan leave her and start to took step backward."i am sending maids for you be ready Gattino."(kitten.)hanan said and went out of the room with a smile on his face.

______________________________________

ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ʜᴀɴᴀɴ? ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ʀᴜsʜᴅᴀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ.?

sᴏ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ! ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ.ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43 ᴏғ ᴊᴀᴀɴ ᴇ ᴅᴜsʜᴍᴀɴ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.(▰╹◡╹▰)

"شاب براء مبارك" ❤︎
{من كاتبتك العزيزة ~ رشدة.}