Final Chapter

You sat in a large sports hall as you watched Miguel go up on stage in his uniform. 

You smiled softly watching him accept an award for the sex trafficking ring he had taken down. After this he was going to retire from the force, he was well off after all. You had moved in with Miguel now, and you were thankfully for everything he had done for you, but still some nights you laid awake at night wondering if it would all be taken away again. 

Once the ceremony was over you ran up to Miguel and hugged him tightly. 

“Hey, baby.” He whispered before kissing you softly. 

“Congratulations, Captain.” You said making him chuckle softly. 

“You know that makes me horny when you call me that.” He said making you laugh in return. 

“Please, for the love of god don’t fuck each other right here.” Macy grumbled as you chuckled softly. 

“You can just look away.” Miguel retorted before hugging Macy. 

“I’m going to miss having you as my Captain. We went through a lot, huh?” Macy said with a sad smile.

"We did, I finally got to shoot you after all these years. Felt good." He said as Macy laughed.

"I fucking hate you." She responded before leaving.

You took Miguel's hand and smile.

"We've been invited to go for some drinks with some of the guys... But, pizza and wine on the couch at home sounds better. What do you think?" He asked, kissing your head.

"Or... We get drunk at the bar and have sex in the bathroom." You said making him chuckle.

"Yeah, yours sounds better. Let's go." 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 18 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Miguel O'Hara Club Owner auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें