Chapter 1 - New Girl

It wasn't your choice, but you knew it was this or be dead on the street in a few days.

You walked into the club that's sign wasn't lit up just yet, trying to look as confident as possible, they needed new dancers and you knew they wouldn't care about your resume or past, you just needed your body.

You took in a deep breath and saw a tall man sitting at the bar watching the girls practice, you guessed he was the owner of the Arenea. 

"Excuse me, sir." You muttered as he turned around, you would admit he was a very handsome man.

He also looked like he could kill someone with his bare hands.

"Hello there, sweetheart. I hope you're here about a job." He said with a charming smile as you blushed a little.

"Yes, I am. What do I need to do?" You asked as he stood up and absolutely towered over you.

He tilted his head as his eyes wandered over your body.

"Take off your coat, I need to see what I'm working with." He said as you nodded and slowly took off your coat.

His eyes looked up and down your body as he reached forward and ran his hand down your arm, making you shiver a little.

"You're a very beautiful young woman, I think you could well here. Do you have any experience?" He asked as you shook your head a little.

"Good, I like when my girls are new." He said with a smile, you returned in smile and suddenly felt a little awkward.

He picked your coat back up and wrapped it around your shoulders for you.

"I think you've got an interesting story. Tell me, what's your name darling?" He asked, his eyes never stopped wandering over your body.

"Y/N." You muttered in response.

"Beautiful name, I'm Miguel but I much rather my girls refer to me as Sir or Boss. Why don't we see what you've got, huh? Just a private show for me to see what you can do." He said, his voice filled with lust as you nodded a little.

He took your hand and led you through the club to one of the private rooms out the back.

He sat down, his legs spread and his large hand on his thigh.

"Don't be nervous, babydoll. You don't need to know much I just need to know what I need to teach you. Now, give me a lap dance." He said as you looked at him, you were completly nervous and terrified but this was your last shot at a job.

You slowly took off your coat and shoes before you started dancing as best you could, mainly what you'd seen on TV shows and movies.

You ran your hands up Miguel's thighs, leaning in closely as if you were going to kiss him and then backed away.

You took your shirt off, just leaving yourself in your bra before you straddled his thigh and moved your hips against him a little.

You started dancing to the music while you were in his lap, running your hands over him before standing up again.

You faced your back to him and slowly sat back down on his lap and arched your back to place your head on his shoulder.

He smiled and ran his hands up your sides.

"Look at you... Better than I expected, baby. But, try to spread your legs more." He whispered in your ear as his hand reached down and moved your legs apart more.

"And put your entire weight against me, men like to feel your body against them." He said, pressing him large hand against you chest and making you completely collapse against him.

"I think you could make me a lot of money, darling. You're hired, you've got something different about. I like it." He whispered into your ear as you felt goosebumps on your skin.

"Come in tomorrow at 11am and we'll start your training." He said as you slowly climbed off him, you put your shirt back on and smiled.

He grabbed your coat again and wrapped it around you.

"Thank you so much, sir." You responded making him smile.

"Good manners too. I'll see you tomorrow, babydoll."