Chapter 3 - Siren

You came in everyday for a week, training over and over with Macy. Miguel knew you were ready but he still wanted you trained.

Miguel knew he'd made the right decision hiring you, he stood at the back of the room and watched you perform by yourself. There was something inside of you that made him feel so much lust and animalistic need to protect you.

All the other girls were beautiful, but they were just his employees, there was something different about you.

Once you were done Miguel clapped, startling you a little.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't see you there. Sorry if it was a bit messy I was just memorising the steps mainly." You muttered as he chuckled, he came up onto the stage and smiled.

"I thought it was completely alluring... I think I came up with your 'work' name." He said as you tilted your head showing interest.

"How do you feel about Siren." He said as you thought for a while.

"I like it... It's different, it's not like peach cupcake or something that I thought a strip name would be like." You responded making him chuckle softly.

"Well, watching you dance I was completly entranced, like a siren would lure a pirate to the depths of the water." He said as his eyes travelled over your revealing outfit.

"I think you're ready for a shift tonight, what do you think?" He asked finally looking into your eyes.

"Well... If you think I'm ready I'd love to give it a shot. I need to do something about my nerves." You muttered, chuckling a little.

"I'll be here all night, so whenever you feel nervous just look at me. Imagine it's just us and you're just practicing for me. Let's try it." He said as he left the stage and sat down at one of the tables.

"It's just you and I, don't worry about anyone else's eyes, just mine." He said as you nodded, the music started again and you went through the same routine you had been practicing.

Miguel rested back in the chair and watched you, he knew he had rightly named you.

When you looked into his eyes he felt something inside of him stir, he couldn't take his eyes off you.

He imagined having you in his lap, running his hands up your thighs, kissing your neck and playing with your hair, having you all to himself. He loved the idea of everyone seeing you and lusting after you, only for him to be the one to have you at the end of the day.

He lost track of time while he watched you, once you were done he smiled.

"You're going to bring me a lot of money, babygirl."