Chapter 8 - A Moment Of Peace

chapter 8

You sat across from Miguel while you ate dinner, you stared down at the food. 

"So... If you go back to your real job, what happens to me?" You muttered, mindlessly playing with your food. 

"Well, you've done nothing wrong so you would go back to living a normal life." He explained as you nodded a little. 

"And... We wouldn't see each other again?" You asked making him chuckle softly. 

"Would you miss me, darling?" He teased as you smiled and rolled your eyes. 

"You know I would, asshole." You muttered, looking down at your food. 

"I would still take care of you, Y/N. After all of this is over I want to retire if I'm being honest. I know I'm not that old but... This job has put me through a lot." He replied as you nodded and continued eating. 

You and Miguel talked about various things before you were done eating. 

You helped him clean up before you sat on the couch with him. 

"Everything changed so quickly." you muttered as Miguel moved closer and placed his hand on your thigh. 

"I know, baby. But, you aren't alone in this." He whispered as you smiled softly. 

"It brought up a lot of memories..." You muttered as Miguel thought you closer until you were straddling his waist. 

You looked down at him as his hands settled on your waist. 

"I promise from the bottom of my heart that I will protect you. You won't ever go back, okay?" He whispered as you placed your hands on his shoulder and nodded. 

You slowly leant forward and kissed him softly, he held onto your hair and pulled you even closer.

You pulled away a little and looked at him.

"I haven't...I haven't had..." You muttered as he looked at you.

"It's okay, darling. I will never force you into anything." He said brushing your hair out of your face.

"I've never had sex outside of...rape." You whispered feeling tears in your eyes.

He leant forward and kissed you again softly.

"You'll always have a choice with me. Do you want to go further? Or do you want to just watch a movie?" He asked as you looked at him.

"I want you to show me what it's like." You whispered as he smiled and ran his hand over your cheek.

"Let me show you, darling."