Chapter 9 - Like Nothing Happened

You laid against Miguel, your naked body against him as he ran his hand over your skin.

"How are you feeling, baby?" Miguel asked as you looked up at him and smiled.

"Amazing..." You said making him chuckle.

"I haven't had a moment like this in a while." Miguel whispered playing with your hair.

"Me neither... It's nice. So, I guess we have to get back to the club and act like nothing happened?" You asked as Miguel sighed and nodded.

"Yeah... I don't know how I'll go back to watching other men watch you dance. Maybe I'll have to 'call you to my office' more often." He said making you laugh.

"I wouldn't mind that one bit."

--

Going back to the club was odd, now that you knew the truth everything felt so different.

But, if you were being honest you were glad you didn't lose this job, you actually enjoyed dancing... Even more so you enjoyed the money.

You sat out the back with Miguel while you ate your lunch, Macy came in and smiled.

"Careful boss, the other girls are noticing how happy you've been lately. Might have something to do with Y/N?" She said with a smirk as you shook your head and laughed softly.

"You don't miss a thing, do you?" Miguel said as Macy winked and left.

"Don't worry, she won't tell anyone." Miguel reassured you as you nodded.

"I've got some high paying guests coming in tonight and I need my most prized possession up there. Think you're up for it?" He asked as you nodded a little.

"Yeah, I'm ready for it." You replied making him laugh.

He stood up and took your hand.

"Why don't we talk in my office?" He said with a smirk as you chuckled and let him lead you along.

You got to his office and he closed the door before pressing you against it and kissing you.

"How am I going to go watching you up there? Everyone's eyes on you." He whispered as he kissed your neck.

"The important thing is that I know who I belong to." You said with a smirk as he growled lowly and kissed your possesively.

"Fuck... You're too good to me, baby."