Twelve ~ 2009

Phil's P.O.V.

I wake up in the morning in the guest room, without Dan. I remember talking to him and listening to music with him last night, but I can't remember when he left. I probably fell asleep and then he went back to his room. I step out of the guest room into the kitchen to see Dan humming a song and flipping a pancake.

"Hey, Brendon Urie, sing later and don't burn the pancakes." Dan laughs and turns off the burner. He put the pancake onto a plate. When I finish eating, I place my plate into the sink.
"Well get dressed because I said I was going to show you the good of Manchester, remember?" Yeah, I remember Dan saying that last night.

We start to leave and Dan comes out with a white Panic! At The Disco shirt and the black jeans I forced him to wear with a white flower crown. I was wearing my 'This is our culture' Fall out Boy shirt, black jeans and black converse. We walk out the door, hissing and shielding our faces from the horrible demon known as, sunlight. I poke him and he giggles, running behind a tree.

"We are safe here. The sun can't get us", Dan says in a deep voice. We laugh and run from tree to tree, 'hiding' from the sun. We get to a large store and walk in.
"We are now safe once again, we should be-" I stop and put my arm out in front of Dan. We look up to see a large sun roof, light touching almost the entire store.

"FLEE! FLEE! WE ARE NOT SAFE!" We run in opposite directions seeking a hiding place.

Dan-Dan >.< - Phil-Philly

Philly - where are you? I'm around a bunch of jumpers and shirts
I look around to see and rack of shoes and socks.
Dan >.< - im around a couple racks of shoes and stuff. let's play a game!
Philly - ok but you're not saw, so no jokes!
Dan >.< whoever finds the other first gets the winner ice cream
Philly - youre on!

He is so cute. I tip-toe around the corners to make sure he doesn't hear me. Sneaking is hard! WHY IS IT SO EASY IN ASSASSIN'S CREED. I slowly stand up to text him when I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see no one other than Dan.
"Looks like I won! I like Mint N' Chip ice cream by the way." He says, smirking. I laugh and grab his hand pulling him to the nearest ice cream stand. I order and ice cream for me too and hold Dan's cone, plotting evil plans.
"Here you go..." I say slowly. I lift the ice cream and pour it on his nose. He screams, turning red, laughing at the same time. He wipes it off his nose and wipes it onto my jeans.
"NOOOOO! My blacker than black jeans are tarnished and will forever be just *shudders* black. I will never looking depressed enough". He slaps my shoulder and I make a pouty face.

"Oh well! Come on, I have to show you Piccadilly Gardens!" He starts running and gestures for me to follow him. In the distance, I see lights and loud chatter. Dan stops and we are in front of what I presume is Piccadilly Gardens.
"So, this is Piccadilly Gardens," Exactly, "But that's not what we're here for. And do you want any food? There are so shops and stands over there", he says pointing to the other side of me. I shrug and follow him to a row of concession stands. He orders two funnel cakes and hands one to me. (im pretty sure they have funnel cake in the UK but correct me if I'm wrong) Once we finish eating them Dan grabs my hand.
"Well now we're going to the real reason I brought you here. The Manchester Eye." He pulls me over to a large Ferris wheel. Thankfully I'm not afraid of heights. He hands in the ticket and we wait in line. After about five minutes, it's our turn. We get into a seat and we start getting lifted into the air. We both have big grins on our faces. Dan looks at me and I can see the twinkle in his eyes. He turns back to the evening sky, giggling slightly. I can't help but smile even wider at how happy he is. His hair is blowing back and reach over to put part of it behind his ear. Once he feels my do that, he turns back to me. He blushes and looks down. I bring his chin up and stare into his eyes. I stare at the dark brown contrast of his eyes between his milky white skin and dark brown hair.

Before I realize what he was doing, his lips are brought to mind in a slow, romantic kiss. Dan Howell, my best friend whom I'd fallen in love with, was kissing me. I didn't know if he was toying with my emotions, but I didn't care. As long as his soft warm lips were pressed to mine. Our lips moved in sync, as if they were made for each other. I wanted this to last forever. He deepened the kiss, licking my lips for entrance and tugging slightly at my hair. I moved my hands to his hips and our tongues fought for dominance. As we pull away, I'm as red as a tomato and we rest our foreheads on each other's.

"I just had to do that, just once." Dan said grinning, his breath catching up to him.
"Maybe you won't have to do it once." I say as I lean in once more. The same sparks and fireworks of the first kiss reappear, and I think I could be the happiest person in the world.

~(squiggly)

Me and Dan are walking down the street towards a line of shops. They're filled with beautiful lights that brighten the evening sky. We reach a coffee shop and step into its warmth. Dan goes and orders for us. When I look up, I see Dan staring at me with a cute smile. I giggle and blush as he hands me my drink. I step out of the shop towards a quiet park with Dan trailing behind. I plop down onto a bench and look at the sky. Dan sits next to me and takes my hand. He scoots closer and puts his arm around my waist. For a few moments, we just look at the nature around us that we never get to see in our daily lives.

"You're adorable." I say.

"Well, you're amazing." Dan adds.

"You're perfect."

As it starts to get late, we decide to go home. We dance on the pavement and sing random songs till our hearts content. We arrive back to Dan's house, tired and breathless, and collapse onto the couch.

Author A/N~~~
So... It finally happened. THEY KISSED. IVE BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS FOR SO LONG BUT I DIDNT WANT TO RUSH IT. And to all British people or anyone that has been to Piccadilly Gardens, I'm American I don't know anything about it. Speaking of American, for all you Americans, how was your 4th of July? A friend of mine that I hadn't seen for a year came and slept over. AND I GOT THE PHAN STUFF I ORDERED ON MONDAY. I got the original D&P black shirt, the school kit, and the official phandom bracelet.

HEY EVERYONE HERES A GOOD SONG DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING ELSE TODAY. My song recommendation is 2009 by Catherine and Eden. Everyone in the Phandom knows this song but it's so good! UGH PHEELS ATTACK HELP. And I'm incorporating this song into this book. Do you remember the time when I kissed you on the Manchester Eye?

Anyway, thanks for reading and Bye 😉