One ~ Irresistable

Dan's P.O.V.

Well, another day another dollar. I never really got that saying but it makes you sound like you do. So why the hell not?

But it's not like anyone really cares. No one really listens to me. And at this weird school, everyone hangs out with everyone else... Well besides me. Everyone else wears black and a hell of a lot of it too. I wear bright colors that bring out how I'm feeling and stuff.

Now don't get me wrong, I wear black (rarely) and I like the color as much as the next guy but these kids are like obsessed with it. They have black everything. And I've tried a bunch of things to try and befriend them. I wore my band merch for a whole week hoping they liked those bands, rewashing some of them. Some of them looked up and I could tell they knew the band, but they just didn't say it. I tried wearing all the black I had but it just felt so wrong that I went to the nurse to call out sick. I even sat at one of their tables at lunch and they just stared at me until I got up and went to my lonely table.

And that was where my tries stopped. I eventually excepted that I won't be friends with them.

So instead of sitting in the front of the class with the rest of them, I had my feet kicked up on another chair listening to the 'Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die' album by Panic! At The Disco. And instead of leaving school early to go to some random party at some sluts house, I was at home on my laptop scrolling through Twitter or something. When they walked around buildings smoking whatever they had, I was taking pictures of my food to put onto Instagram.

I'm nothing like them.

~

It was Monday morning and I was walking to school in the chilly England air. I love the crisp, autumn air. My hands are in my pockets and my sneakers are squeaking against the sidewalk. I have Teenagers by My Chemical Romance playing at the highest volume.

It's an easy way to block things out, really. I get to hear just my music and not the loud cars and traffic that goes on in my area. I look up from my phone to see my crappy excuse of school up ahead. I start seeing groups of kids walking through the front entrance. Walking through the halls, I became repulsed and wondered how I ended up inside. (terrible try at a casual reference past me) But I finally get to my first period. There's already a table full of the 'No Colors' as I call them. As soon as I step in they all stare at me. I take a seat in the back.

My teacher, Mr Waters, walks through the door in his bright purple suit and green tie. Do teachers even know how to put clothes together? I don't even know.

"Well students, I hope you had a good weekend but it's time for school again and I don't want any trouble. So just behave and we can live another day," he says. I don't know if he's trying to make us feel better or realize that school will be the death of us. He tosses papers onto our desks and points to the clock.

"I'm giving you twenty minutes to finish this worksheet. If you finish it first I'll... Uh I'll give you a candy that I have. Just do it." I pull out a pencil and start writing answers on the sheet. Before I write the first answer, the door swings open. Out comes a tall black haired boy with piercings and black clothing. He must be a new student. Just another guy for me to avoid. Mr Waters stands up and greets the new kid.

"Students I'd like you to meet Phillip Lester, he's a new student and will be joining your class for the rest of the year," he turns to this 'Phillip' person,
"We just started a worksheet but since it's your first day, I'll just let you off the hook and you can listen to music on your phone or something. Just find a seat." He mutters a faint, "It's just Phil."

The new kid was wearing a 'Save Rock And Roll' Fall Out Boy shirt and black skinny jeans. He had a lip and nose piercing and black converse high tops. He walks over to the seat next to me and sits down. He pulls out his phone and goes onto Spotify. I look to see like, ten playlists with a bunch of bands. Black Veil Brides, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, and... My Chemical Romance.

Still not over them.

He turns to look at me and smirks. I roll my eyes and go back to the worksheet. The song ends and I take out my phone to put on another playlist. I see Phil looking over at my phone and I smirk right back at him, causing him to huff his breath and turn away. But his straight face turns into a soft smile.

Wow, this kid was a wonder.

Author A/N~~~
Hey guys! I'm happy to start a new book with you all! I've been wanting to start this for a while but I wanted to practice writing a bit first before I get ahead of myself with this one.

HEY EVERYONE HERES A GOOD SONG DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING ELSE TODAY. That was a Sup3rfruit reference but onward with the song. My song recommendation is 'Irresistible by Fall Out Boy'. I'm sure everyone knows this song, but just watch the music video because it's just perfect. I put up the music video because its so WIERD but I love this song. I might do this every chapter but we'll see.

Anyway, thanks for reading and Bye 😉